• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 3 - Who's Going & Where R U Sitting Thread

JackB1

For those that want to:

Maybe we could meet up for a beverage of your choosing at the restaurant / bar above the 200 section of Phillips for a little pregame. I'll be bringing 3 more with me.

I hope to be there by 7:30.

I would love to have a little tailgate party but I imagine alot of fans want to check out the NFL Draft.

Quote:

So only 9 people from this board are going to the Hawks 1st Home Playoff game in 10 years???

That's pretty bad.

yikes.gifyikes.gifyikes.gif

Hey guys. I'm a newbie here just wandering thru, but I'll be at the game! Been a Hawks fan since the 80s and I wouldn't miss this game for the world. I'll probably check out the block party too along with peeking in on the Falcons Draft. Go Hawks!

Oh yeah ... section 121 Row B

It is sad. And I'm a big time NFL fan. Lord knows that my Bengals not only need to make the right pick in those first 2 rounds, they also need to trade Chad Johnson for some other disgruntled player ( Shockey, Jason Taylor, etc )

Having said that, people can ALWAYS record the NFL draft, and support the Hawks in their 1st playoff game in 9 years. I bet the people who are die hard Golden St and Raiders/49er fans, didn't pass on the opportunity to watch the Warriors live last year. The 1st round will be long over by the time the Hawks game starts. Rd 2 might also be over.

So if viewing who the Falcons will take in Rd 3 is more important for you folks in ATL than supporting the Hawks at Philips, then I don't know what to say. If you miss Saturday night's game, at least be there on Monday for game 4.

Watch . . those same people who didn't attend the game, will be the same ones complaining about how many Boston fans were in Philips. If you don't go to the game, and you live in Metro ATL, don't complain about the crowd and how much Green is there.

Sec. 207 Row E for me.

I'm gonna drive down as long as the party from the State Championship Rugby game (that my son is playing in Sat afternoon) doesn't last too long...that is - if we beat Parkview. No idea where I'll sit...just gonna grab a leftover single near game time (that strategy used to work for me back in Denver Bronco land). Bringing my mini-binocs

I noticed at almost all the venues in the playoffs this year the fans all wear the same coloured shirts. It has to be a giveaway the teams are doing. Are the Hawks going to do this?!? I hope so. We need some kind of uniformity to drown out all that green the C's bandwagoners I mean fans will be wearing.