• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spurs are done

Wow i cant believe i am saying this, but the spurs are done. Chris paul has dissected them like mince meat. Its just plain embarrasing, well i think that if the spurs get swept that they are going to clean house. Do you think we could grab someone from them. Its pretty obvious that they are probably done. I dont see thim recovering from this.

if you think the Spurs are gonna go away without a fight then your absolutely wrong..as much as I dont want them to, I know Spurs will go home and win 2 in a row and make this a series...they are too experienced and too good to get swept or blown out every game..they will be ready on Wednesday

Quote:

Wow i cant believe i am saying this, but the spurs are done. Chris paul has dissected them like mince meat. Its just plain embarrasing, well i think that if the spurs get swept that they are going to clean house. Do you think we could grab someone from them. Its pretty obvious that they are probably done. I dont see thim recovering from this.

They are not blowing anything up until Duncan retires. They have won a bunch of championships already and really don't have as much pressure to win as teams like the Suns, Celtics, Lakers, Mavs, etc.

Duncan may be one of those throwback types that plays his entire career in one city. I hope he retires with the Spurs (but not for a few more seasons).

They aren't done but they are definitely on the ropes. NO really took them to the woodshed last night. I watched the game and the second half NO just bitchslapped them.

West was off and they still blew them out. Scary. Peja was on fire and Paul just abused them.

• Moderators

Let's see what happens in San Antonio before declaring the Spurs dead for this year or as a team. They have a championship core still together and it wouldn't surprise me to see them step up at home and turn the momentum a bit in the series. That said, they don't seem to match up well with NO at all.

Quote:

Let's see what happens in San Antonio before declaring the Spurs dead for this year or as a team. They have a championship core still together and it wouldn't surprise me to see them step up at home and turn the momentum a bit in the series. That said, they don't seem to match up well with NO at all.

AHF: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET RID OF THAT DAMN PICTURE? It and BK have stunk up the place long enough.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

AHF: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET RID OF THAT DAMN PICTURE? It and BK have stunk up the place long enough.

Do you figure if you keep asking and getting the same answer that one day it will change?

When Belkin stops stinking up this franchise the picture will be gone (or if he takes control of the franchise). He started the ownership mess with his attempt at a hostile takeover of the team and so much disfunction has flowed from that. This picture is a sign of my resentment for the crap he has pulled and how it has affected the Atlanta fan base. If the picture was about my dislike for BK, it would be gone now. Instead, I just look forward to upgrading our front office.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hornets win tonight.

Can they win in SA? If not, it will be a one game series.

Ditch the pic. It always has sucked and even more now.

First of all you seriously need to get a grip. It is just a picture.

Secondly you can easily change your profile to block pictures in poster signatures.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hornets win tonight.

Can they win in SA? If not, it will be a one game series.

Ditch the pic. It always has sucked and even more now.

We all know you love Belkin. Get over it. Your annoying harping on this is making me rethink ditching the picture when Belkin is gone - it could always be turned into a celebratory picture.