• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The NBA's Best Athlete

EazyRoc

Quote:

Quote:

OK, then, Kobe, hands down. He could play any sport at any level.

Kobe could not play major league baseball and would have a very hard time playing in the NFL because of his height.

As for the NBA's best athlete I have a hard time picking between Josh, Dwight and LeBron because they are on a level that no one in the NBA can match.

Kobe might not be able to play baseball, but he'd be a helluva wide receiver in football.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Amare Stoudemire always struck me as being extremely athletic, especially the pre-injury version of Amare. He's probably not on an athletic par with those top guys, but IMO he's right up there- or at least he used to be.

I feel bad for leaving Amare out. He's hands down one of the best dunkers (in-game) in the league. I've seen him dunk the ball in ways 95% of the league can't. He's very quick for a big man, too.

LeBron James is 6'8 260 (according to himself)...That is bigger than Karl Malone (255 lbs).

He was the #1 rated high school WR in the COUNTRY, and he didn't even play his senior year.

He is absolutely the best athlete in the NBA, and probably in the entire world.

I think he would make just as good of a football player as he is at b-ball.

Quote:

Quote:

Amare Stoudemire always struck me as being extremely athletic, especially the pre-injury version of Amare. He's probably not on an athletic par with those top guys, but IMO he's right up there- or at least he used to be.

I feel bad for leaving Amare out. He's hands down one of the best dunkers (in-game) in the league. I've seen him dunk the ball in ways 95% of the league can't. He's very quick for a big man, too.

Amare is the only player I've seen so far that actually dunked over Josh Smith when Josh actually tries to block the shot head on (most other dunk on Josh was when Josh come over at a slight angle).

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Amare is the only player I've seen so far that actually dunked over Josh Smith when Josh actually tries to block the shot head on (most other dunk on Josh was when Josh come over at a slight angle).

I've seen KG and I also think I've seen Bosh dunk on Josh Smith straight on.

• Admin

Quote:

It's Kobe Bryant without a doubt in my mind. There is nothing he isn't capable of doing.

You've got it right, hands down. He's the best player in the league, best athlete, period. I can't believe some of the names i'm seeing on this list, much less some people trying to justify some of those names over Kobe..... insanity.

Quote:

Quote:

You actually think lebron is quicker and has better hops than Kobe??
boing.gif

Yes, not to mention being much stronger. I think it's hard to say who is quicker or has better hops but given his size and strength I'd say Lebron is the better athlete while Kobe is the better basketball player (so far).

• Moderators

I'd like to throw Allen Iverson out there for consideration among the best athletes. His athleticism is what has allowed him to be a huge star at a severe disadvantage due to his height. He is an incredible athlete.