Hello, New to the Board!

frankthetank966

I found this board via and AJC.com blog.

Just wanted to say hey. Anyways the board look great! Very active Hawks fans, nice layout and seems to be a good source of info!

Glad to be on board!

Welcome aboard! We've been around as Hawksquawk.net for about 7 years now and for several years before on the old EZ board. It still surprises me that more Hawks fans don't know about us.

• Premium Member
That's where i was before Hawksquawk.... (accessatlanta) During the Big baller Ed Gray era.

Yep you right. We had some good times on those boards. I really liked the SEC where fans "got it on"!

How about that! Another Hawks fan.

Welcome aboard. We have fans of all ages here. And, with a wide variety of thoughts and ideas

about our beloved Hawks.

Favorite players to brag on or rant about - It's all here.

:biggrin:

How about that! Another Hawks fan.

Welcome aboard. We have fans of all ages here. And, with a wide variety of thoughts and ideas

about our beloved Hawks.

Favorite players to brag on or rant about - It's all here.

:biggrin:

Couldn't have said it better; though I would add that this is the best source for NBA news on the net-period. If its breaking, its here. And its friggin addictive.

Welcome Frank!

That's where i was before Hawksquawk.... (accessatlanta) During the Big baller Ed Gray era.

I was there too. Speaking of Big Balla Ed Gray, I was cleaning up my house and I found a Big Balla Ed Gray basketball card. Talk about a collector's item. Can't be too many of those around!

I found this board via and AJC.com blog.

Just wanted to say hey. Anyways the board look great! Very active Hawks fans, nice layout and seems to be a good source of info!

Glad to be on board!

welcome..arent you on AFMB too?I recognize the name

Edited by falconfrenzy

welcome..arent you on AFMB too?I recognize the name

Yes, I have been on those boards for 4 years now. I love the improvements to the board but there are too many Shockley fans. LOL

Frank! Good to see ya here. This is TFoATL from EBSports. I guess I should've told you about this site, I had no clue you didn't know about it.

Oh well. Welcome to the boards though!

Yea I just figured out about it on a blog in the AJC. Its great, but EB is also solid. Eze is a good source of info for insider information. Plus I am a moderator over there.

It still surprises me that more Hawks fans don't know about us.

It's really tough to find this site. I wish we could somehow bond with hawks.com or something so that we'd link with them. Because when you google "Hawks message board" or Hawks forum this site doesn't show up. A bunch of inactive sites do. I found this place through RealGM when a certain poster mentioned it.