• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks- We Made It

JJFAN4LF

AtlantaHawks-WeMadeItVersion2.jpg

I worked on this about a month ago but never finished it. I just now decided to finish the video. I think it turned out pretty decently. The audio sort of messed up in Youtube. I don't like the ending, I feel like I didn't end it well. One or two parts were sloppy, I think.

This mix shows all the highlights Atlanta Hawks fans got to see when we made the playoffs. All highlights are in Philips Arena(Atlanta), because all 3 games we won were in Atlanta.

All clips/highlights are from the playoff matchup against the Celtics in the first round. It is Game 3, Game 4, and Game 6.

Players featured: Joe Johnson, Mike Bibby, Marvin Williams, Zaza Pachulia, Al Horford, Josh Childress, and Josh Smith.

PLEASE WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY!

Youtube Link:

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/n6w4bi

Enjoy. And please leave comments and criticism. Thank you.

Amazing! Gives me chills watching those highlights. And even though I don't like Woodson that much, I really liked the split screen with him and JJ crossing up Powe and draining that 3 in his face.

Edited by Boomer

Enjoy. And please leave comments and criticism. Thank you.

As usual it was very well done. My only thoughts are that I would have liked to have seen some follow up comments by Barkley towards the end of the video from once we started winning some games and making a real series out of it.

As usual it was very well done. My only thoughts are that I would have liked to have seen some follow up comments by Barkley towards the end of the video from once we started winning some games and making a real series out of it.

Agreed. Superbly done but I wanted to see some Barkley crow!

• 2 weeks later...