• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mo Evans CROWNS some dude

atlien

This is just embarassing. Gotta love the reaction of Horfy. Lol

From Dimemag.com

"Poor Cheikh Samb. The kid came into the NBA as a punchline, because before anyone had even seen him play, all we knew was that he weighed about as much as a firm pillow. Then he makes it to the big leagues and never plays; anyone who watched Detroit regularly the last couple of years might have seen Cheikh sitting/sleeping behind the bench every night in a suit and thought he was one of Rip Hamilton’s bodyguards instead of a player. Then last night, when it’s time to shine in the games that don’t count, Cheikh makes it onto the wrong end of the highlight reel. During Pistons/Hawks, Samb lazily inbounded the ball in Rodney Stuckey’s direction, but then Mo Evans jumped the pass, and in one motion, went up and did a two-hand backwards dunk in Samb’s face. The Hawks bench came unglued. Marvin Williams had a towel pressed to his head like he’d just been TKO’d, and Al Horford was jumping up and down like a little kid, pointing and laughing at Cheikh like he was telling Red in Friday he’d got knocked the f*** out"

http://dimemag.com/2008/10/mo-evans-embarrasses-cheikh-samb/

This is just embarassing. Gotta love the reaction of Horfy. Lol

From Dimemag.com

"Poor Cheikh Samb. The kid came into the NBA as a punchline, because before anyone had even seen him play, all we knew was that he weighed about as much as a firm pillow. Then he makes it to the big leagues and never plays; anyone who watched Detroit regularly the last couple of years might have seen Cheikh sitting/sleeping behind the bench every night in a suit and thought he was one of Rip Hamilton’s bodyguards instead of a player. Then last night, when it’s time to shine in the games that don’t count, Cheikh makes it onto the wrong end of the highlight reel. During Pistons/Hawks, Samb lazily inbounded the ball in Rodney Stuckey’s direction, but then Mo Evans jumped the pass, and in one motion, went up and did a two-hand backwards dunk in Samb’s face. The Hawks bench came unglued. Marvin Williams had a towel pressed to his head like he’d just been TKO’d, and Al Horford was jumping up and down like a little kid, pointing and laughing at Cheikh like he was telling Red in Friday he’d got knocked the f*** out"

http://dimemag.com/2008/10/mo-evans-embarrasses-cheikh-samb/

Man that's freaking hilarious! One of my favorite things about Horford is the infectious nature of his personality and how it affects every player on our team and that's exactly the type of player that you need to win in this league. If we could just get 1 or 2 more high energy bigs like him we'd be in great shape.

I really like Mo. I will miss Chilz, but this guy may work out.

At the beginning of last year, we had only one guy I wanted to take threes, JJ. Now we have: JJ, Bibby, Mo, Acie (I hope his confidence is here), Flip (if he doesn't shoot every time he has a shot) and Duckb...er Marvin (can he make- em?).

Let's get it started! I am so there for the first home game against Philly.

Quiz for ya. When Mo got traded to the Lakers for the 51st pick in the 2006 draft, who did the Pistons get???

Mo throws down just one of those per game, then I'll forgive 0-for-7 from 3-point range every time!

~lw3

the guy he dunked on is who they traded for

• Moderators
the guy he dunked on is who they traded for

*ding*ding*ding*

Winner! Winner! Cheikhen Dinner!

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yep, nothing coincidental about that jam at all. Well pre-meditated... and probably two years in the making.

~lw3

I believe it was Evans who I'm speaking of (Traceman can verify it) -

the guy looked like a world class athlete when I saw him at the open scrimmage. Trace saved us seats right down on the floor and that's one of the things I remember outside of the stupid line for the hotdog my daughter wanted.

Next to just about whoever else on the court Evans just looked like a Word Class athlete, like a sprinter.