• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nique's debut.

Diesel

• Admin

Nique did well but like a lot of other announcers on NBA league Pass he was bias towards his team. Although he wasn't really bad about it. I can't watch Celtics games because I really can't listen to Tommy (tommy point) Heinson. The thing I liked about Smitty is he remained unbiased no matter who was playing.

Nique did well but like a lot of other announcers on NBA league Pass he was bias towards his team. Although he wasn't really bad about it. I can't watch Celtics games because I really can't listen to Tommy (tommy point) Heinson. The thing I liked about Smitty is he remained unbiased no matter who was playing.

yea its hard to not be bias in Nique's situation tho

well on league pass you are watching the hometeams network so the announcers are going to be bias. I like being bias i really dont like hearing the other teams crap. I could care less..loll. So Nique did alright to me.

well on league pass you are watching the hometeams network so the announcers are going to be bias. I like being bias i really dont like hearing the other teams crap. I could care less..loll. So Nique did alright to me.

Unless it's changed this year, you don't always get the home teams broadcasters. So far this season in both of our games that has been the case, but there were MANY times last year where the Hawks were at home and we'd get the other teams announcers.

I don't think that Nique was all that biased in his announcing.

Unless it's changed this year, you don't always get the home teams broadcasters. So far this season in both of our games that has been the case, but there were MANY times last year where the Hawks were at home and we'd get the other teams announcers.

I don't think that Nique was all that biased in his announcing.

If you live in Atlanta you always get the Hawks announcers. Of course, I'm not talking about NBA League Pass, but that really doesn't matter. No matter what your getting some teams home town announcers and you should expect them to be bias towards their city. The only time an announcing crew should be obligated to being unbiased is if the game is on ESPN, ABC, TNT, or NBA TV because its directed to a national audience.

• Moderators
As long as "Bob" is there I'm cool. Nique did fine.

I like Bob Rathbun a lot, but I know a lot of people don't. I'm starting to think he is some kind of robot though. He does all the Hawks, ACC, used to do Braves games and I was flipping through the channels yesterday and he's doing UGA/Tenn women's soccer. The man is a hard worker.

I like Bob Rathbun a lot, but I know a lot of people don't. I'm starting to think he is some kind of robot though. He does all the Hawks, ACC, used to do Braves games and I was flipping through the channels yesterday and he's doing UGA/Tenn women's soccer. The man is a hard worker.

Not only that but he was saying in the Sixers game that he used to call Niques' games back in high school so he's been doing it for a LONG time. I'm definitely a fan of us and I think he's one of the better ones around.

Not only that but he was saying in the Sixers game that he used to call Niques' games back in high school so he's been doing it for a LONG time. I'm definitely a fan of us and I think he's one of the better ones around.

After you get past the slick-used-car-salesman look and the slightly annoying pitch of his voice, you realize that Bob is nothing but a teddy bear. I like him just fine.