• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DAMN!

thesheedera

yeah. Joe and Marv hit some shots.

Flip's clutch FTs were nice but it doesn't give him immunity from his shameless chucking over the rest of the game.

lol love him or hate him that's what he does..better get used to it.

Huge win. this would of been a very bad loss even with Smoove and Al out

This is depressing to watch.

I can understand us being ravaged by injury in the post...but it's just depressing. I mean, they were looking bang-bang fantastic, and now we're losing to the Wizards who are also banged up.

Depressing is the best word.

The second half was less depressing since we won.

Even though the celebration is tempered since it's the Wizards and they're struggling big time right now...at least the losing streak is over. Yes!

Marvin has emerged as one of our clutch shooters. Fantastic.

Marvin with 21/14 tonight which was badly needed without Smith/Horford and with JJ struggling. Let's hope he can be more consistent on the boards.

Man I realize that the Wizards don't have much in the way of quality bigs but DAMN Marvin was impressive tonight on the glass! He was physical, he was boxing out, he was doing everything you could possibly want from him. Is this just some random game or a sign of things to come?

Game ball to Bibby, Marvin, and Zaza tonight from me. Simply tremendous efforts from those last 2 guys and great shooting by Bibby for most of the game to keep us in it.

• Premium Member
Marvin with 21/14 tonight which was badly needed without Smith/Horford and with JJ struggling. Let's hope he can be more consistent on the boards.

I am not a fan of playing Marvin at power forward but he did crash the boards all night long and had enough at the end to hit that big 3 after playing 44 minutes in the game and the entire 2nd half.

dam that would be awsome for us if he could average 20 and 10 boards. I know marv can. He keeps attacking the basket now cause they have to respect his 3pt range. Lets go Marv

• Admin
I am not a fan of playing Marvin at power forward but he did crash the boards all night long and had enough at the end to hit that big 3 after playing 44 minutes in the game and the entire 2nd half.

PF? He was playing center at the end. Did anyone else notice we finished the game out with 4 guards and a small forward?

Bibby/Flip/Mo/JJ/Marv

I never would have thought we would put Bibby and Flip out to D up on the other team to win the game.

Man I realize that the Wizards don't have much in the way of quality bigs but DAMN Marvin was impressive tonight on the glass! He was physical, he was boxing out,...

That was the thing I was most impressed about Dolf...Marvin was taking care of his side of the basket and blocking out. He does that other times too but I think he may get a tad lazy sometimes since JS and Al get most of the rebounds on elevation.

Zaza put in a great performance - 18 rebounds with a hurt shoulder against some long guys. Bibby too and JJ finally got going for the money shots - Mo's three was Huge too. We needed this win.. :clap:

That was the thing I was most impressed about Dolf...Marvin was taking care of his side of the basket and blocking out. He does that other times too but I think he may get a tad lazy sometimes since JS and Al get most of the rebounds on elevation.

Zaza put in a great performance - 18 rebounds with a hurt shoulder against some long guys. Bibby too and JJ finally got going for the money shots - Mo's three was Huge too. We needed this win.. :clap:

I think from now on I'll be expecting more big rebound games out of Marvin since as you put it his problem with rebounding may very well be that he gets lazy at times.

I don't expect many massive games from Zaza as far as rebounding goes since he's not an elite athlete but he can sure grab a bunch of them when he really puts his heart into it.

• Admin
I think from now on I'll be expecting more big rebound games out of Marvin since as you put it his problem with rebounding may very well be that he gets lazy at times.

I don't expect many massive games from Zaza as far as rebounding goes since he's not an elite athlete but he can sure grab a bunch of them when he really puts his heart into it.

I think it is a difference of where he plays. He was at PF a lot tonight vs playing on the perimeter when AL and Josh are back. I would expect him to average over 6 boards a game this season though.

Marvin came up big for the team tonight when they needed. It helped the Wiz front court appears to be in worse shape than ours. Solid game by Zaza.

Zaza and Marvin came up big tonight - and we had to have them both. Solo is a nice backup (occasionally) - but we were down to the lean. Good work guys....gave us a chance and we got a Win!