• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks playing down to the level of their Competition

A_voice_of_Reasoning

i bet i know who's gimmick this is..

What about dominating a team we weren't suppose to dominate? like for example the Nuggets?

Nobody here wants the team to win. They either want them to be an NBA Live team and blow people out by 100 or they want their own paltry prognostications to be correct so they can say "I told you so".

Nobody here wants the team to win. They either want them to be an NBA Live team and blow people out by 100 or they want their own paltry prognostications to be correct so they can say "I told you so".

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :worshippy:

I would love to see a game where the Hawks dominate the teams they're suppose to beat. This is a sloppy game.... Wish I could say it was a good defensive battle...

Fouls, Technical Fours, Brick shots, and just pure sloppy play has dominated this game...

this is an Indiana Pacers team who beat the Celtics and the Lakers and played several other quality teams tough. Getting a win at their place, where we have struggled over the years, is always a good thing..hawks didnt play their best but we got the job done and off to one of the best starts in a long time

• Premium Member
this is an Indiana Pacers team who beat the Celtics and the Lakers and played several other quality teams tough. Getting a win at their place, where we have struggled over the years, is always a good thing..hawks didnt play their best but we got the job done and off to one of the best starts in a long time

Amen!

Seconded! People forget these were games that we always used to lose. Really though are their any guarrantee games on the road in the NBA?

Seriously, how can people be bitching when they've won 9 of their last 10? Unreal.

I agree. After all the down years, the team has slowly been building into a real nice force in the East. Getting better just isn't good enough for some people.

The Hawks ball movement has been better the last few games but they really need to get rid of some of their stupid turnovers. Smith leading the break is an automatic turnover.

The Hawks are in for a tough test friday. You know they will be up for it since NJ punk'd them last month.

The Hawks ball movement has been better the last few games but they really need to get rid of some of their stupid turnovers. Smith leading the break is an automatic turnover.

The Hawks are in for a tough test friday. You know they will be up for it since NJ punk'd them last month.

Agree. Flip ending a quarter with the ball is an automatic turnover also.

I hope Woody is reminding them of how we got punked in atlanta by Harris, Lopez, and Carter. Get our boys hyped up. I know i would be out there looking for some payback

LOL

I don't think that's necessarily true . . . but it sure seems that way by reading some of these posts.

People say we're supposed to dominate the Pacers. Why? Because they have a worse record than we do? Good teams didn't dominate us last year all the time on our home court, so why should anything be different concerning the "good" Hawks, when they go on the road this year?

On the road . . a win is a win. I could care less if we won the game 59 - 58. As long as we got that road win, that's all that counts.

The good teams grind out tough wins on the road.

We're a good team folks.

Agree. Flip ending a quarter with the ball is an automatic turnover also.

Watching that frustrates me to now end. It's really a shame when Flip gets the ball at the end of the period and you pretty much know that he's going to drive it right into the lane and lose the ball. It's a shame.

But once again, when you're 21-10, it's a small complaint.