9:00 PM Hawks time

Media:

Sportsouth

NBATV

Hawks Radio

Free online stream

Previews:

Associated Press

In their last game at EnergySolutions Arena before team owner Larry H. Miller is laid to rest, the Utah Jazz want nothing more than to end their homestand with a 5-0 mark.

With 14 consecutive home wins against Atlanta, Utah has a good chance at making that happen Monday night against the Hawks.

Jazz GDT

Starters:

Atlanta:

Mike Bibby, PG

Joe Johnson, SG

Marvin Williams, SF

Josh Smith, PF

Al Horford, C

Utah:

Deron Williams, PG

Ronnie Brewer, SG

CJ Miles, SF

Paul Millsap, PF

Mehmet Okur, C

w1qp20.jpg

^^Boozer--FAIL.

Side note:

GDT stands for game day thread. Pregame thoughts about the particular matchup go here, and ingame thoughts for those of us who don't frequent the chat go here also. If no other has been made on game day, feel free to do your own. Unspoken message board code is if the team wins with your GDT, you get the next and so on and so forth. :angel19:

EDIT-- On the other message boards I frequent, GDTs are pinned, so thanks to the mod who did it...

Thanks Swish!

On paper/pixels, the Hawks look like they have the advantage in 3/5 starting spots.

Advantages:

JJ

MW

Horf

The real problem is going to be the Jazz are playing at about the same clip as the Hawks and the Jazz are at home.

I just hope the Hawks keep this a close game and have a chance to win in the 4th. I actually don't expect a win.

Keys to the game, just go back and look at every other pregame- but here it is:

keep Williams under control

REBOUND

REBOUND

Did I mention

REBOUND

I heard Booze might be comin back tonight? Either way Utah is a tough place to win. We can't start off with the whole lazy Hawks routine tonight.

Oye I need an aspirin. Josh is 0-6 in the first quarter from the free throw line.

They need to get the man some help....it's in his head now.

whiteflagtq3.jpg

I only watched about 15 minutes of this game which was enough.

Harpring is a puss (and I'm a GT fan). He had his left arm out in Josh's face in fear of getting his weak shot thrown into the stands...then charges after Smoove...and Smoove gets ejected?????

I hate the Jazz and their fans...and the whole friggin state.

Ugly game.