• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Watchmen

Vesper

I had to go see the Watchmen last night (I knew my customers at the comic shop would want to talk about it all weekend).

The movie follows the comic closely.

This movie really is rated "R"!

Don't take the kids!

Nudity, Sex and Graphic Violence.

I was extremely let down by this movie, was expecting it to be much better. The movie was extremely slow and it took way too long for things to happen. Way too much unnecessary jibberish.

The effects and action scenes were done great but the movie was very slow overall. Plus it was a 3 hour long movie, and those are tough to sit through unless it's an awesome movie.

• Admin

I thought it was great. Almost exactly what I was looking for and expecting. Would have prefered the original ending or something similar, but it's a minor complaint. I await the directors cut that should be about 30 mins longer and add in some good scenes.

I thought it was great. Almost exactly what I was looking for and expecting. Would have prefered the original ending or something similar, but it's a minor complaint. I await the directors cut that should be about 30 mins longer and add in some good scenes.

Dude - where you been?

I was extremely let down by this movie, was expecting it to be much better. The movie was extremely slow and it took way too long for things to happen. Way too much unnecessary jibberish.

The effects and action scenes were done great but the movie was very slow overall. Plus it was a 3 hour long movie, and those are tough to sit through unless it's an awesome movie.

Did you read the book?

I read the the director's cut will be maybe an hour or so longer!!!!!!

Did you read the book?

No, but I heard so many great things about it and the previews looked awesome and it just wasn't what I expected.

Don't get me wrong, the fighting scenes and graphics were awesomely done, but the movie was just too slow and too long for me.

No, but I heard so many great things about it and the previews looked awesome and it just wasn't what I expected.

Don't get me wrong, the fighting scenes and graphics were awesomely done, but the movie was just too slow and too long for me.

I tried warning customers that didn't read the book not to expect a tights and flights movie. That's not what Alan Moore is about. This is the third movie they have done from his works. The Watchmen is the closes yet to the source material. League and V were horrible Hollywood trash. Alan Moore doesn't even want his name mentioned with any of the movies.

• Admin
Dude - where you been?

Sup, i've been around, busy with work and all that. Just had a baby so that takes up some time and work has been pretty busy of late. Odd since this economy is supposedly so horrible. I guess it depends on what you read or watch. Hopefully you'll see more of me in the near future though, thanks for asking!

Sup, i've been around, busy with work and all that. Just had a baby so that takes up some time and work has been pretty busy of late. Odd since this economy is supposedly so horrible. I guess it depends on what you read or watch. Hopefully you'll see more of me in the near future though, thanks for asking!

The Watchmen sucked!! Boring as hell.