• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So WHo's Going Sun Nite & Where Ya Sittin?

JackB1

I hope Phillips is rockin like it was for the Boston series last year. Me thinks it will.

I hope to grab a reasonably priced ticket for game 1, but will definitley be going to game 2.

So who's going to game 1 and where are your seats and what did you pay?

Unfortunately this year I'll be sitting in the corner. I have never sat in 206 so I'm not sure about the view. But I'm banking on Phillips being close to as fun as it was last year and it won't matter if my view is a little wonky.

Definitely going to game 1. Game 2 is probable but not entirely certain if I can make it down in time. Game 5 I won't be there because we will have already had the series wrapped up.

Jack, for Game 1, I'll be in whatever section you find a good price on !

Game 2, I'm in section 113.

Got us in Sect 212 Row H $75 ea. Pretty good.

Tickets are going fast! Everyone I spoke to and called is having no problems moving tickets.

That's good to hear! Sounds like the "The House Will Be Rockin"!!!!

If there are enough Squawkers going Sun nite, we could have a little meetup before the game in the CNN Center.

Section 115 Row A - halfcourt right behind Ryan Cameron - Paid $100 for each ticket from a friend who can't go. My buddy and I will be at the CNN Center early drinking the $5 32oz. beers by Gorin's if anyone wants to join. GO Hawks!!

quick question... im still somewhat new around here, but do yall ever have games that you specify as 'hawksquawk' games?

you know- regardless of the opponent- a game set aside to try and get all the members on here to go to? maybe have a beer before the game at dantana's or something?

just a thought...

i know its too late for any of that now (playoffs are a different beast, i understand that..)

BUT, maybe some food for thought for next year?

I hate ALL OF YOU.

Yeah, it hurts. Last year I was up on a remote Alaskan island during round one. This year I'm "stuck" in Puerto Rico. It's nice here, but I would like to see my boys play.

I'm down for "Hawksquawk games" next year. Try it out and if we get good turnouts maybe we could get a specialty group ticket deal. . . or party with the A-town dancers. =D Anyways, that's for next year. ..