• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dikembe's Career Comes To A Close

MrRyda

Unfortunately, he didn't get to go out the way he deserved. For those who missed it, Dikembe got tangled up with Greg Oden last night and came down awkwardly, holding his knee. You could tell right away that was it. The entire Rockets team surrounded him as the stretchers came and took him away. He was quoted after the game saying, "I'm going to need surgery. For me, basketball is over. I cried so much about it when I was laying on the floor."

It was extremely sad to see him go out like that. Not only because he was a great former Hawk. Not only because his finger wave was so damn pimp. But Dikembe's always been one of the NBA's good guys, and he deserved to go out better than that. Get well 55.

:nono:

It looked a lot like the end of Zo's career. He just went up and when he came back down his knee decided that it had had just about enough. I'll miss seeing him out on the floor but he's a good dude with a balanced life, I'm sure he'll make the best of it.

• Premium Member
I think he had 9 rebounds already in that game. He is one heck of a defensive center even at 4?. Who knows what his real age is.

Last night, I guessed 51...

I think he was in his 40s when he played for us.

• Premium Member
Now he will have plenty of time to visit strippers so they can \" nurse \" him back to health.

Can you imagine??

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

This nightclub anthem is the theme of this joke!

Who wants to change Mutombo\'s knee brace?

Who wants to bring Mutombo\'s ice cream to the bed?

Who wants to rub Mutombo\'s back?

Who wants to wash Mutombo\'s feet?

dikembe-mutombo2.jpg

Edited by Diesel

Can you imagine??

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

This nightclub anthem is the theme of this joke!

Who wants to change Mutombo\'s knee brace?

Who wants to bring Mutombo\'s ice cream to the bed?

Who wants to rub Mutombo\'s back?

Who wants to wash Mutombo\'s feet?

dikembe-mutombo2.jpg

LOL. Nice countenance Deke!!!

Unfortunately, he didn't get to go out the way he deserved. For those who missed it, Dikembe got tangled up with Greg Oden last night and came down awkwardly, holding his knee. You could tell right away that was it. The entire Rockets team surrounded him as the stretchers came and took him away. He was quoted after the game saying, "I'm going to need surgery. For me, basketball is over. I cried so much about it when I was laying on the floor."

It was extremely sad to see him go out like that. Not only because he was a great former Hawk. Not only because his finger wave was so damn pimp. But Dikembe's always been one of the NBA's good guys, and he deserved to go out better than that. Get well 55.

:nono:

Bummer. My favorite Hawk.