• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Steve Holman!

dalamchops

Watched game on TNT. Their announcers allowed that DW did not even commit

a foul when he drove into our player going for the dunk.

No, that was a clean block - No foul. Wow!

DW was injured so bad that he had to get helped up out of his chair. His back was so

bad he could hardly walk. Yet, when the ball was in play, he moved with speed, twisting

and turning ever which way. Don't know what kind of magic elixer he was using.

Really, what sore back? The TNT hero who can't commit a foul.

:nono:

Im Dwayne Wade. I do commercials LOL

That was my favorite part as well.

Every radio announcer is a homer so this is no different. I do enjoy listening to Steve Holman, I think I like listening to him more than Bob Rathbun. Holman adds some flair.

Can anyone cut out the part where Holman says "You can't foul me when I go to the basket I have a hurt head and I am Dwyane Wade" then 3-D immediately says "I do commercials" which is from roughly 0:19-0:26? I was hoping to get it as an .mp3 or some other file to have on my computer.

Can anyone cut out the part where Holman says "You can't foul me when I go to the basket I have a hurt head and I am Dwyane Wade" then 3-D immediately says "I do commercials" which is from roughly 0:19-0:26? I was hoping to get it as an .mp3 or some other file to have on my computer.

^ im thinking about making that my ringtone... lol. ill up it like i did my old ringtone (rathbun call of a joe johnson buzzer-beater)...

^ im thinking about making that my ringtone... lol. ill up it like i did my old ringtone (rathbun call of a joe johnson buzzer-beater)...

That was my thought exactly. Hopefully someone on the squawk knows how to get that to a .mp3 or some other file and I can put it on my phone.

http://www.vconversion.com/

Put the youtube url in there. Then save it as a mp3 file. Then, if you want to make a ringtone out of a part of it, download the program called Audacity to make the ringtone out of select parts of it. Once that is done, I use Myxer at http://www.myxer.com/make/ to upload the ringtone onto my phone. It sounds like a lot, but it doesnt take long.

Here ya go:

I Hurt My Head Before

And also:

The Heat Have Resorted To Thuggery