• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some big men that I think we should look at

ncthompson11

Now these guys could probably come cheap and obviously wont start many games for you, but they could give some energy and size off the bench.

Jeff Foster

Josh McRoberts

Mark Blount

Nick Collison

Kyrylo Fesenko

Aaron Gray

Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Darko Milicic

My first choice would be David Anderson if we could but I think a few of these guys are proven solid back up big man and a few others may just need a change of scenery or a chance to play more minutes. McRoberts really intigued me late in the season with his energy for Indiana. I have no idea if these guys are free agents or not though

Now these guys could probably come cheap and obviously wont start many games for you, but they could give some energy and size off the bench.

Jeff Foster

Josh McRoberts

Mark Blount

Nick Collison

Kyrylo Fesenko

Aaron Gray

Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Darko Milicic

My first choice would be David Anderson if we could but I think a few of these guys are proven solid back up big man and a few others may just need a change of scenery or a chance to play more minutes. McRoberts really intigued me late in the season with his energy for Indiana. I have no idea if these guys are free agents or not though

:computer8:

If we re-sign Zaza, as I hope we will, I think adding Willcox to the mix wouldn't be such a bad idea! He's athletic, has some size, rebounds well, block shots, and can have spells at both 4 & 5... so I think he would fit-in well.

• Premium Member
more cheap scrubs

Adonal Foyle

Chris Wilcox

Melvin Ely

Jamaal Magloire

Chris Mihm

I wouldn't call Wilcox a scrub.

But he and Mihm would be two guys I would consider if they had some game left.

If we re-sign Zaza, as I hope we will, I think adding Willcox to the mix wouldn't be such a bad idea! He's athletic, has some size, rebounds well, block shots, and can have spells at both 4 & 5... so I think he would fit-in well.

Cosign !

Jeff Foster

Josh McRoberts

Mark Blount

Nick Collison

Kyrylo Fesenko

Aaron Gray

Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Darko Milicic

This team signed Randolph Morris to a 2 year deal. And here we sit hoping they will sign a real player. Fat chance.

Hawk88

• Premium Member

Jeff Foster

Josh McRoberts

Mark Blount

Nick Collison

Kyrylo Fesenko

Aaron Gray

Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Darko Milicic

Chris Anderson