• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Baby Davis as a Hawk?

Ruckus

RealGM

Would he be a good fit? I never did like him but he really did step up with Garnett's injury this year......

We already have an undersized C/PF...whatever. I'd prefer to spend our money on a true Center, if we can find one.

I think he would be a very good signing for depth. Glen Davis is a very good rebounder who has a nice offensive game in the post.

Not really. He is a below average rebounder, average post player, and his main strength is the long 2 pt shot that helps stretch defenses a bit.

Big baby insteady of re-signing Za?

Hell no. Just thinking about our options. Zaza is arguably our most important FA to lock up. I was assuming Davis as a BU forward. But not for 6 mill. a year.

Doesn't look like Zaza is going to be back at this point . . .

Why u say that? If Houston signs ariza, they would only be able to use MLE probably. And they were the main threat I believe. We would gladly match that. IMO it is too early to tell.

If Houston signs ariza, they would only be able to use MLE probably. And they were the main threat I believe. We would gladly match that. IMO it is too early to tell.

Correction. We would gladly offer a bit more to keep him here. I realized that we can't match b/c he is unrestricted. Sry :beat: