• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza will be on 790 the Zone @ 4.15 pm

pimp

You mean King ZaZA, lol. Your the cat who made that picture of him right? Where did the name King ZaZA come from? There is a Cav fans message board that I checked in on during the playoffs and told them that Mike Bibby is the original King and that Lebron just stole that name like he stole KG and MJ's powder toss.

You mean King ZaZA, lol. Your the cat who made that picture of him right? Where did the name King ZaZA come from? There is a Cav fans message board that I checked in on during the playoffs and told them that Mike Bibby is the original King and that Lebron just stole that name like he stole KG and MJ's powder toss.

Yea i made the King Zaza pic sometime last year , but don't I remember where the name came from.

Yea i made the King Zaza pic sometime last year , but don't I remember where the name came from.

Doesn't ZaZa have some royalty in his family's bloodline ? Seems an uncle left ZaZa millions of $$$ in his will and ZaZa can get it once he gets married and stays married for 2 years.......or something to that effect.

I am not sure if "King ZaZa" came from that or if people started calling him that when he head butted KG.

Doesn't ZaZa have some royalty in his family's bloodline ? Seems an uncle left ZaZa millions of $$$ in his will and ZaZa can get it once he gets married and stays married for 2 years.......or something to that effect.

I am not sure if "King ZaZa" came from that or if people started calling him that when he head butted KG.

Common misconception it was another basketball player named Zaza who has a rich uncle not ours truly.

• Premium Member

It was interesting listening to Gus Johnson later in the show. When asked what he thought about the Hawks, he had nothing but good things to say. He really likes the makeup of this team.

It was interesting listening to Gus Johnson later in the show. When asked what he thought about the Hawks, he had nothing but good things to say. He really likes the makeup of this team.

I heard him and he said that he would love to have the Hawks. Don't know where he is from but he was very complimentary. Good to hear

It' came from me. :bye1:

I kept saying in the chat room every time Zaza made a good play.

I was not a Zaza fan the year before but I'm a guy who likes to keep it real. I notice member was looking at everything Zaza did wrong and not how much he had improved from the year before.

So, I would say King Zaza right after a good rebound, put back, good defense or some kind of hustle play just to make the haters realize he was doing more good this year then bad. :smile:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite