• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any word on Horford and Smith's performance at the Olympic Team practices?

HawkItus

I got this quote from a RealGm poster

"There was a scrimmage team of Harris, Mayo, Durant, Josh Smith, and Oden that just obliterated fools."

That is like visual crack to me, ugh.

that sounds like a running dunk fest....i'd be tempted to trade our team for that one.

that fool is going to have to learn to be just a PF with a PF game...although short midrange shots need to be hit

Fool is very harsh. Not playing smart I think is much more reasonable. To me Smoove is like John Daley on the golf course. Daley would have been in the hunt for at least one or two more majors with his talent if he would learn to hit 3 wood or 5 wood off the tee like Tiger does. Smoove does the same crap with the 3 ball.

I really hope he learns one day that he can help us so much more if he just admits to himself......he can't shoot a jumper until he learns how to shoot a jumper. If there really was a jumpshot drill and he was throwing up bricks maybe this will embarrass him enough to stop. Might be a good idea for Woody to do this in pregame warmups. Have him shoot threes in front of everyone and sooner or later he makes them or figures out the whole league is laughing at him and he stops!

Edited by Buzzard

check out this Video...Smoove is number 59, playing PF...

Good video. Josh Smith seemed active on defense and on the boards. Although, he looks the most out of shaped. Every time the ball stops, he always has his hands on his knees. I think he's looking good though judging from that video.

that sounds like a running dunk fest....i'd be tempted to trade our team for that one.

That team would easily lose 50 games. They'd look similar to those Clipper teams that used to be stocked with lottery picks, but no vet players. Unless you had 3 very consistent vets to bring off the bench to support those young guys, they'd get beat at least 3 times a week in the NBA.

That team would easily lose 50 games. They'd look similar to those Clipper teams that used to be stocked with lottery picks, but no vet players. Unless you had 3 very consistent vets to bring off the bench to support those young guys, they'd get beat at least 3 times a week in the NBA.

True, you need a mix of veterans and young legs to win in the NBA. That said, in a year or two a starting five of Harris, Mayo, Durant, Smith and Oden could dominate - with Durant as the obvious centerpiece.

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700040557

this is from John Schumann on Smoove based on thursday, sounds like the same Smith we know and love. Other than his athleticism, he doesnt have much else.

"Josh Smith's jumper still needs a lot of work, and it's hard to see him being a part of the roster in the next few years. He's athletic and can guard multiple positions, but this team needs its twos, threes and fours to be able to shoot the ball from the perimeter.

Smith did have the dunk of the day: A windmill throwdown on Love during the full-court transition drills. But even though Smith is an adidas guy and Love rocks the swoosh, no tapes were confiscated."

Edited by RedDawg#8

Again from Schumann (Day 2):

"I don't know what to make of Westbrook. He's playing with confidence and has had plenty of highlights (including a throw-down off a Josh Smith airball)"

"Josh Smith is still struggling with his jumper and he lost the ball a few times on drives as well."

No one will give u a spot because of couple of blocks and a dunk, mr Smoove.