• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

williams ready to raise his game

Chaze

• Premium Member
"Growing up, my dad wanted me to be able to do everything," Williams said. "I still try and work on everything as much as I can. I think the guys that are most difficult to guard in this league are the guys that can do everything, as far as posting up, shooting the ball, handling the ball and really just scoring the ball.

I think that's a very telling quote, one that has been borne out in the incremental growth in Marvin's game over the past four years.

Again I say look for Marvin to have his breakout season!! Smoove will be closer to what we expect of him(but still not reaching his full potential). Horford will be solid and just what the doctor ordered at times but still can improve alot more.

• Premium Member

I think that's a very telling quote, one that has been borne out in the incremental growth in Marvin's game over the past four years.

\

You can say the same about this one:

Does that mean folks can expect to see a more aggressive and determined Williams this season?

"I think so," Williams said. "I've never been one to try and do too much. I've always felt like I know my role and I try to play the best I can. At the same time, I think this preseason I've tried to be more aggressive. And it's worked out.

\

You can say the same about this one:

"I think so," Williams said. "I've never been one to try and do too much. I've always felt like I know my role and I try to play the best I can. At the same time, I think this preseason I've tried to be more aggressive. And it's worked out.

"Growing up, my dad wanted me to be able to do everything," Williams said. "I still try and work on everything as much as I can. I think the guys that are most difficult to guard in this league are the guys that can do everything, as far as posting up, shooting the ball, handling the ball and really just scoring the ball.

They both say a lot about Marvin.

He plays his role and is a team player.

He wants to be the best overall player he can be.

He is always trying to improve all facets of his game.

He is working on his agressiveness this preseason.

• 5 months later...
  • Premium Member

please not another marvin williams improvement thread...

lol that's Marvin for ya