• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Alternate Jersey and More!

TeamGear

Countdown to Opening Night is at 5 days! With the release of the new alternate jersey in less than 48 hours, I thought I'd come by here and let you know what we are working with at the official Hawks merchandise store located at Philips Arena.

First, the alternate jerseys look amazing and everyone is excited and anticipating a very positive response. Sunday at 2pm EST is the official unveiling of what will be our alternate jersey, worn twice at home, including during the nationally televised Thanksgiving game, as well as occasionally on the road. We will be the only place you can purchase the new jersey for the first 48 hours, and we will be unveiling online Sunday morning, your first official look. And for Sunday through Saturday next week all online purchases including the alternate jersey will include free shipping.

If you happen to be in the Atlanta area the team and coaches will be at Atlantic Station on Sunday, October 25th, wearing the new jerseys, engaging with fans and signing autographs. This all takes place between 12pm-4pm. There will be jerseys and other "alternate" inspired merchandise available on site, and will also be available in the Team Gear day store located inside the arena through the CNN Center.

We also have plenty of new merchandise online, www.philipsarenastore.com, and a "New Product" category that will be continuously be updated. There is more to come and it will be added almost daily, so check back often.

Take care, and as always, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thought Id bump just for the sake of hopefully adding more positivity around here, despite everybody's recent frustrations we still have this to look forward to, plus the paint the town event looks like it will really be a blast, check out the video from the hawks homepage.

I wonder what color they will be, probably red but Im prepared to be surprised.

Can't wait to see them in action. Don't know who's number to get though, apparently after friday night the whole team is going to get traded :rolleyes:

HA!!!!! How dare these guys lose a game, and it was on NATIONAL TV!!!!!! Man, now everybody knows we suck.................wait.............I'm a hawks fan.............am i really complaining about a preseason loss to the best team in the east at their place on the 2nd night of a back to back when they were shooting the lights out? Did I forget what team I'm rooting for here? Nope............after 47 wins I expect nothing but Ws everynight, if they lose or have an off night WE SUCK!!!! Improving isn't good enough for me anymore even tho it wasn't very long ago when we were LOSING 50 games and now we're dangerously close to WINNING 50..........none of that matters bc we lost this darned preseason game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Premium Member

Not a fan - I don’t like the big “ATL.” Looks jarring to have lettering that much bigger than the uniform number.

Edited by niremetal