• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith 2 Blocks vs. PORT?

frankthetank966

I just checked the stats, and I know I was saying last night on the boards that stats are overrated but this post is discussing bad stat recording. I recall Smoove had 2 blocks in the final 5 minutes of the game. And before that he had at least three. Am I the only one who thinks they screwed the pooch on this one?

• Premium Member

I've noticed Josh has the same problem Deke had: they just don't give him any credit for blocks outside of Atlanta. Deke would routinely be cheated of 1-3 blocks a game on the stat sheets and Josh has the same problem on the road.

• Premium Member

I've noticed Josh has the same problem Deke had: they just don't give him any credit for blocks outside of Atlanta. Deke would routinely be cheated of 1-3 blocks a game on the stat sheets and Josh has the same problem on the road.

Yeah, but this is ridiculous. Smoove had to have 5 or 6 blocks last night.

I am more confused about Andre Miller's 11 assists. I think the Portland stat guys are playing games with the stat sheets.

LOL, Miller is on my fantasy team (for now) and right before they showed his line I was thinking "Well Miller hasn't gotten me anything tonight." I could only remember 2 or 3 assists.

I just checked the stats, and I know I was saying last night on the boards that stats are overrated but this post is discussing bad stat recording. I recall Smoove had 2 blocks in the final 5 minutes of the game. And before that he had at least three. Am I the only one who thinks they screwed the pooch on this one?

Frank...

I told you this last night in the chat, It doesn't add up at all

Smoove's shot blocking ability seems to be back this year in full force (glad he has had no lasting effects from that sprained ankle)

It made me laugh when Hubie Brown said in our final preseason game against Orlando, that we have no one to block shots down low. What is he senile. Our team has been racking up the blocks like crazy!