• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks win NBA Championship...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Ernie: We want to call Hawks owners, coach Woodson and the Hawks to the podium to receive this Naismith trophy.

Woody and the Hawks wearing championship hats and shirts jump up on the podium.

Kenny: Coach, when did you know you had the squad to win it all.

Woody: Uhm, well, I knew that this season would be special.....

interuption over the microphone. BK shows up...

BK: What do you mean, you knew this season would be special, this is my team. I built it.

Charles: Billy, this is not the time or the place for this.

BK: Sit down Charles, this is my time. That's my trophy. It was my plan. Those are my players. Woody wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me.

Woody: You've been gone. I coached this team..

BK: Those owners wanted you gone years ago. I stuck my neck out for you. If it wasn't for me, you'd be a greeter at the Walmart in Sandy Springs.

Woody: You mean like you?

Bk rushes Woody on the podium.

Ernie: Oh My God!! Gentlemen, keep your composure, we're live.

Stern: Stop it. Stop it right now... IF you don't stop it, I will take away this championship.

BK: The championship belongs to me.

Woody: This is my championship.

Evil Belkin jumps on the podium and steals the championship.

Kenny: Belkin has taken the trophy.

Gearon: Oh My god!!!! I have to stop texting and do something. Sheez, I just got this THC Hero too!!!!

Belkin: I'm taking this trophy back to Boston. If it wasn't for me, they would have never won that title. There wouldn't be a team if it wasn't for me, they'd probably be the Fort Wart Cow paddies.

Woody: Joe... Joe... JBATTLE.

Joe moves back and to the left and runs right into Belkin... and Belkin drops the trophy.

Stern: That's it. I'm officially claiming that this title is held up. There is no champion this year!!!

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 2

lol but the TNT cast does not host the NBA Finals.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :laughing5: :tongue: :laugh: :lol6:

That was hilarious

Another great job, D.

If the Hawks won the title, we'd all be drunk, teary-eyed, and would probably crash HS, RealGm, and every other site on the net related to the NBA. Nique, Stinger, and Rathbun would be openly weeping on the local telecast like those fans did in 'Major League'. And could you imagine the look on Stern's face if he had to hand that trophy off to (insert Spirit owner here)?

A dream come true and a payoff long overdue.

As for Belkin and BK, we'd probably storm the court and rush both of them before they get to the podium. There would be pictures of them posted all over Philips like a wanted criminal (if you see any of them, do not approach...call CNN Security or the authorities immediately....you do not have to give your name...).