• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KNOW WE KNOW! (Some things we learned from tonight)

MVP23

Number 1. Mike Woodson has no idea how to coach. He waits until we're down 12 points, to put SOME of the starters (and Teague) in. now we're back in the game, and he takes him out, and starts the 4th with Joe smith, and Mo Evans.

Number 2. Mo Evans is useless. Please trade him for someone that can contribute.

Number 3. Mike Bibby holds us together...with Woody as the coach, we don't have a Back Up Pg...instead, we put Jamal and Joe at PG, and think they can hold there on...

Number 4. These games are going to happen. We can't win them all, and its not a bad thing we lost tonight. Maybe now the media will stop riding us, and we do back under the radar...thats how I like it.

Number 5. We aren't a championship team just yet...

• Like 1

Mo Evans is a horrible basketball player. This team doesn't have the depth that people think they have. Joe Smith is washed up also.

Mo Evans is a robotic freak. His moves and jump shot are so lifeless and akward, but as for Joe Smith, I think he can contribute to the team more off the court with his veteran leadership.

Teague might be worse than Evans.

Floy I guess you are going to start bashing Teague like you use to do Acie, Yeah Teague does need to contribute on the offensive end. It depresses me that Lawson is "showing out" and Teague is looking lost.

Edited by Blunt91

Floy I guess you are going to start bashing Teague like you use to do Acie, Yeah Teague does need to contribute on the offensive end. It depresses me that Lawson is "showing out" and Teague is looking lost.

Well, this is not a bashing reply, but how much patience have you ever seen Woody have with a rookie PG? It's not in his nature. The other PG's are getting regular playing time and that's the difference. Considering Woody would rather play his starters most of the game and you can see why the whole "depth" thing is just perception. (No pun intended).

• Premium Member

Losing Bibby was unexpected. We had no time to train without Bibby. But our problem was really not about Bibby or Evans.. We just didn't hit shots. That comes with comfort. Joe finds his comfort zone when Bibby is on the court with him. He just have to learn to do it with Young fella.