• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another National TV Game

lvhawk07

Is it just me or does Chicago always seem to be on national tv? I mean every week they are on TNT on Thursday and every other week on ESPN on either Wednesday or Friday.

I mean what has Chicago done to warrant this type of coverage. Because they took Boston to 7 games last year in the playoffs, didn't we do that two years ago, I don't see us getting this type of coverage. It seems ridiculous.

P

• Premium Member

Is it just me or does Chicago always seem to be on national tv? I mean every week they are on TNT on Thursday and every other week on ESPN on either Wednesday or Friday.

I mean what has Chicago done to warrant this type of coverage. Because they took Boston to 7 games last year in the playoffs, didn't we do that two years ago, I don't see us getting this type of coverage. It seems ridiculous.

P

The Hawks have a hard time selling out when they are the current best team in the league. People complain about us not getting "respect" and "media attention" but the truth is that if we actually DID have a fan base that cared a little bit about the team then everyone would be talking us up just like they do Boston and New York sports team and we'd be getting nationally televised games all the time... To sum it up: If the hometown fans won't even show up to games why should the rest of the country care about the team?

The Hawks have a hard time selling out when they are the current best team in the league. People complain about us not getting "respect" and "media attention" but the truth is that if we actually DID have a fan base that cared a little bit about the team then everyone would be talking us up just like they do Boston and New York sports team and we'd be getting nationally televised games all the time... To sum it up: If the hometown fans won't even show up to games why should the rest of the country care about the team?

Ok, I hear what you are saying about the Hawks. However, I just want someone to explain to me why the Bulls are constantly on national tv. This makes no sense.

P

Ok, I hear what you are saying about the Hawks. However, I just want someone to explain to me why the Bulls are constantly on national tv. This makes no sense.

P

Because they're the 3rd largest TV market in the country, and because they did well against Boston last year. And because of Derrick Rose.

• Premium Member

Yep . . . because Boston made us look like a YMCA team about 2 weeks ago . . .

Oh wait . . . . ( thinking )

alrighty then