• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I would rather have ______ over Horford at C for next 5 years

jerrywest

Bynum is better on both offense and defense than Horford.... That sort of tips the scales in his favor for who I'd rather have.

And I don't care about "consistency" as far as I am concerned Collins is the Hawks most consistent player. I'll take dominance over consistency.

Bynum is better on both offense and defense than Horford.... That sort of tips the scales in his favor for who I'd rather have.

And I don't care about "consistency" as far as I am concerned Collins is the Hawks most consistent player. I'll take dominance over consistency.

DOMINANCE????? When the heck has Bynum dominated anybody? He's taller and of course much longer but thats about it, Horford works much harder than that guy and has shown to be much more reliable when it comes to injuries which is a huge factor when talking about big men. I like Bynum's length, other than that give me the heart of our team........mister AL!!!!!!!!!

Bynum is a force on defense that turns the Lakers from an good defensive team to one of the top defenses in the league. Bynum is also better on offense than Horford. If you want to say health is more important to you then I am OK with that but Bynum is a much better player. I think people here are in a little bit of denial about Horford's limitations on offense.

Dwight Howard: Need I say more?

Andrew Bynum: He is just better at offensive and defensive transactions. But, this is weighed with him getting injured and him having Pau with him making it less of a load. But I believe that Andy-B is just a lil better than Big Al

Dirk: Now, before you set a torch on my face, let me explain. I'd take him offensively, granted that he could do what Al can do offensively in the paint. If someone like Al could develop or already have a deadly three point stroke, then the kid would be a monster. Like KG.

dwight, bynum, healthy yao, and maybe brook lopez.

if we want to include guys playing the 4 now who could play 5, then gasol and duncan would go on the list too. thats it.

i like guys like nene, jefferson, and bogut, but al has an intensity that i think really drives this team. i also think his willingness to run the floor is a huge part of what gives our team its offensive identity as a running team.