• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tank the rest of the season, Get John Wall and Wade, let Joe walk

MVP23

....Even if we find a way to beat the Heat in the playoffs, we're going to lose in the 2nd round. I would rather win 25 games and have a shot at Wall...(No, I'm not being serious)

JJ doesn't sell tickets, hes not a 'give the ball to him, let him score type of player' he is a terrible leader, his shootingr is hot and cold (John Salmons)...he is a poor mans..everybody else. I'm sick and tired of looking at his stone face game after game. He brings nothing to this team, that we wouldn't have with Craw as the number 1 guy...just let him walk, I don't even care if we get Wade..hes not underrated..hes just not that good..

• Like 1

The notion of tanking is ridiculous. But....if I am a team at the bottom of the league, I LOVE what I see from Wall!

UK is loaded..............with all that freshman talent there is no telling how much better they will be in March then they are right now. Patterson seems to really be developing some SF game that could translate to the NBA too. He played like a pure PF up until this year.

Wall is Chirs Paul with springs in his shoes.

I'm ready for another 40 point blow out Sat.

I was at the UGA / UK game in Athens last year..................UK was up by 30 at and half time and their twice as good this year.

Oh well............at least the Dawgs beat Tech again in Athens.

....Even if we find a way to beat the Heat in the playoffs, we're going to lose in the 2nd round. I would rather win 25 games and have a shot at Wall...(No, I'm not being serious)

JJ doesn't sell tickets, hes not a 'give the ball to him, let him score type of player' he is a terrible leader, his shootingr is hot and cold (John Salmons)...he is a poor mans..everybody else. I'm sick and tired of looking at his stone face game after game. He brings nothing to this team, that we wouldn't have with Craw as the number 1 guy...just let him walk, I don't even care if we get Wade..hes not underrated..hes just not that good..

The team is not currently in a position to tank. Trading Marvin and maybe someone else to get rebounding and toughness is a much better idea.

The team is not currently in a position to tank. Trading Marvin and maybe someone else to get rebounding and toughness is a much better idea.

I am with you but Marvin and Bibby are near impossible to move. Only decent options we have to trade:

JJ

Horf

Smoove

ZaZa

Teague

Chances are slim and none we move any of these guys.

Edited by Buzzard

First of all, for those who took this thread serious, you must of missed where he said (No, Im not serious) but there is some truth to his(MVP23) post. I been a Joe Johnson fan for some yrs now. He's good and is one of the better scorers in the league but sometimes the guy just seems to be going through the motions. I dont think Joe Johnson is worth the max. He is gonna be 29 when his contract is over and he is not on the same level as a Bron, Kobe, or Wade so I dont think he is worth the max..I dont think a team with Joe Johnson as their best player can win a championship..he would be best playing with a player like Wade or Kobe. Luckily this Hawks team is pretty deep with talented guys who can score so he can have an off night(thanks to Jamal Crawford). I will still root for this team to win because im a Joe Johnson and Bibby fan and i really like this team but I think Joe Johnson needs to step up in a big way..not just his play but his leadership. If guys see Joe looking like he cares then we wont have games where we look like we dont wanna play. You're best play rubs off on the team whether you believe it or not. In the playoffs against the Celtics, Joe Johnson was pumped up and he had his best game of his career against the best defensive team in the league at the time. I just wish the guy would have that killer instinct all the time. Thats what seperate him from Kobe, Bron, and Wade IMO.

With that said, we should not tank the season because we arent gettin Wall and we are a top 5-6 team in the league..we just need our leader to step up and play like a player who deserves a max everynight. We also need to play Jason Collins against the bigger and stronger teams..I been saying that for a while now. Hopefully Collins plays in the next 3 games against Boston twice and Magic. He can help out alot. Bibby and Horford are our leader whether you like it or not. Joe Johnson just doesnt have the personality of a leader but Hawks can still be as good as they want to be. Guys have to stick together and play hard and the sky is the limit for us. We dont need to trade Marvin or anyone. I'd trade JSmoove b4 i trade Marvin..Josh Smith still plays dumb at times and while he has the most potential, I think his value is also high and we can get much more in return by trading him instead of Marvin who I think plays his role well..he doesnt do anything outta line and he steps up in big games. But still, Hawks dont need to make any changes to the team..just need to get tougher..and it starts with Joe, our lone all star who wants the max.

I think we blow Boston Celtics out at home BT...lets see lol

Edited by TruJerz