• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

That was a huge win!

mrhonline

JJ was great. The forwards and Crawford all contributed.

Can't believe that Horford was +24.

Best game and win I have seen all year. Big props rebounding on the road against the Celtics! Huge, huge, huge for our mental state to not allow one loss to effect the next game! We need that in the playoffs.

Just want to know how we can look so bad one night against Orlando and then play a super game against the Celtics. Give credit to those Hawk fans wearing Hawk jerseys in the Boston Garden. I used to watch the Hawks play the Celtics in Boston when Mike Fratella was coaching them and I was lucky to leave that place in one piece, and I didn't even wear a Hawk jersey (just my hat) Just a flat out super comeback win tonight!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just want to know how we can look so bad one night against Orlando and then play a super game against the Celtics. Give credit to those Hawk fans wearing Hawk jerseys in the Boston Garden. I used to watch the Hawks play the Celtics in Boston when Mike Fratella was coaching them and I was lucky to leave that place in one piece, and I didn't even wear a Hawk jersey (just my hat) Just a flat out super comeback win tonight!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bc Orlando has our number and we have Boston's

Jamal played his best defensive game as a Hawk tonight. He was like a micro-Smoove out there hustling, tipping balls, crashing for rebounds and contesting shots. Bibby was getting torched by Rondo off the dribble but Jamal stopped all that and then even held his own when the Celts tried to abuse him on switches. Great win all around!

• Admin

Jamal played his best defensive game as a Hawk tonight. He was like a micro-Smoove out there hustling, tipping balls, crashing for rebounds and contesting shots. Bibby was getting torched by Rondo off the dribble but Jamal stopped all that and then even held his own when the Celts tried to abuse him on switches. Great win all around!

I would not go that far. Crawford was kinda bad on d for most of the game. I would shudder to think if we had him and Bibby as our starting backcourt. He was however pretty clutch at the end of the game and he did make a couple of nice plays to end it.

I would not go that far. Crawford was kinda bad on d for most of the game. I would shudder to think if we had him and Bibby as our starting backcourt. He was however pretty clutch at the end of the game and he did make a couple of nice plays to end it.

Hey a quarter is better than no quarters.

This was a really good win. I don't care how many folks from their team missed the game. Great team effort after the Orlando debacle.

And as for the Celtic fans bitching and moaning, they of all people ought to be the last ones complaining about officials....

• Moderators

Were the officials supposed to hand the game to them? They played like crap long after any preceived questionable calls.

Big props to Horford. He brought it on both ends. I was almost feeling sorry for Perkins. You could see him losing confidence in his offensive game the longer it went.