• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

17 games to get 8 wins.

MVP23

At the start of the year I thought we could get 53-55 wins, but 50 is still possible...and likely. Here is the rest of our schedule.

@Nets

@ Toronto

Vs Bobcats

Vs Spurs (ESPN

@ Bucks

vs Magic

@ 76ers

Vs Pacers

Vs Lakers

@ Cavs

vs Pistons

@ Bobcats

@ Detroit

Vs Toronto

@ Wiz

@ Bucks

vs Cavs (ESPN)

I know that this goes into next month, and sheet happens, but try your best to predict when we get our 8th win, and if you feel like it, predict the rest of our season.

I think we will barely eek out 50 wins. I will take a stab at it...

@Nets W (not the blowout some expect)

@ Toronto W (barely win in this back-to-back game)

Vs Bobcats W (we finally get them)

Vs Spurs (ESPN) L

@ Bucks L (Back-to-back, plus @ their house...the Bucks' only recent loss has been against us @ Phillips in OT)

vs Magic L (Howard dominates again, still can't solve ORL)

@ 76ers W

Vs Pacers W

Vs Lakers L

@ Cavs L

vs Pistons W

@ Bobcats L

@ Detroit W

Vs Toronto W

@ Wiz W (We give a better effort this time)

@ Bucks L (toss up here. Bucks will cool down, and maybe we don't play like girls this time)

vs Cavs (ESPN) L (Best chance to beat an elite team in this stretch).

Puts them at 50-32 by going 8-9 in that stretch.

EDIT: Getting their 50th win at the Wizards. If they don't get to 50 by then, they better put up sublime efforts in the final two games.

Hard to really tell with the Hawks, they could go11-6 in that stretch by playing superb basketball, or play sub .500 basketball due to bad matchups, bad coaching, and terrible play.

Edited by TheTruth

• Moderators

I only picked them to get to 49, but I'll be thrilled to be wrong about that. If so, #50 would be against Detroit @ the Palace.

The number I'm most interested in is Woody's Magic Number, 48 (will explain later). He'll have it by the time Detroit returns here.

~lw3

Seeing that this team has had only one 4 game losing streak, and no other losing streak more than 2, I think they easily get at least 10 more wins. 11 wins is what I'd probably say. I am expecting them to lose at least once to Milwaukee though. They'll beat at least one of those top 3 teams ( Lakers, Cavs, Magic )

I said 52 before the season. They're right on pace for that.

Honestly, I see us winning 56 games. I guess I'm the only one who has a lot of confidence in our team. We have the ability to win more, but I know how inconsistent we are in the 4th quarter.

You do realize the Hawks would have to go a vastly improbable 14-3 the rest of the way to reach 56 wins right?

You do realize the Hawks would have to go a vastly improbable 14-3 the rest of the way to reach 56 wins right?

Actually, as skeptical as I am of this team, I see 14-3 as possible. We need a win against Orl, and one against Cle. If Parker is out, I see us getting by the Spurs in Atlanta, losing one to Cle, LAL, and perhaps Charlotte?

@Nets (WIN)

@ Toronto (WIN)

Vs Bobcats (WIN)

Vs Spurs (ESPN) (LOSS)

@ Bucks (WIN)

vs Magic (LOSS)

@ 76ers (WIN)

Vs Pacers (WIN)

Vs Lakers (LOSS)

@ Cavs (LOSS)

vs Pistons (WIN)

@ Bobcats (WIN)

@ Detroit (WIN)

Vs Toronto (WIN)

@ Wiz (WIN)

@ Bucks (LOSS)

vs Cavs (ESPN) (WIN)

That's 12-5 to close out the season and finish up 54-28 on the season and good for 3rd place in the East. Hello Charlotte in the 1st Round of the playoffs.