• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al's dunk over Duncan

JackB1

• Premium Member

Al Horford has been ballin' this month. 16 ppg 11 rpg 3 apg and shooting close to 60%. He has also been extremely consistent with 8 double doubles in 12 games and he also hasn't scored less than 10 points in any game so far this month.

Honestly, I didn't think last year that Horf was capable of such an improved level of play. Very happy to have been wrong.

Josh Smith 'driveby' dunk on Theo was nasty. But if that isn't dunk of the week, introduce me to a better one. Facials like that deserves a parental advisory label on the box; XXX-rated.

3 of the Hawks dunks made the NBA TV big man plays of the week. Two from Josh (his alley oop and the dunk on Ratliff) and one from Al (Duncan).

The top dunk went to Amare. It was really nasty.

3 of the Hawks dunks made the NBA TV big man plays of the week. Two from Josh (his alley oop and the dunk on Ratliff) and one from Al (Duncan).

The top dunk went to Amare. It was really nasty.

Amare's was over a much smaller player who was just standing there. Wasn't that impressed.

Isn't life good with Josh Smith and Al Horford? Who could we possibly add with these two to have the most ridiculous frontcourt in basketball? I'm trying to think of how to make it work. I don't think you can give up either player (I know I don't want to), but it's difficult because they are both really PFs.

Or is Horford fine at center? I dunno. What do you guys think?

Regardless, definitely my 2 favorite players on this team. They both play with heart and fire.

Edited by HawkRock1123