• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The effort the last two games has been pathetic.

mrhonline

I know right! Some guys will say "But Joe is out!" Thing is, our effort and energy has been terrible and we haven't committed to doing the little things. This happens too often...and it hurts even worse because we choked while Boston won tonight. Oh well.

:cant believe:

Free throws: 14-23. That's 9 points. Lost by 2.

Where was their offense late in the game? Where was Jeff T.?

Pitiful preformance.

Larry homers and Braves win 3-2!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Is this team coasting, or what? (Are they not concerned about seeding?).

Well I saw the game on the Piston broadcast and they had an interview with Josh where they asked him about the fight for seeding. To loosely quote his response "It doesn't matter because you are looking at facing either the team that went to the finals last year or the team with the best record in league" In other words the team is already looking past their 1st round matchups which is dangerous....

I know right! Some guys will say "But Joe is out!" Thing is, our effort and energy has been terrible and we haven't committed to doing the little things. This happens too often...and it hurts even worse because we choked while Boston won tonight. Oh well.

Portland has been missing guys all season and continues to win. This team just isn't very good. They prove it time and time again with blown leads, lack of wins on the road. It's nice that they caught LA when they are playing the worst of the season. Which is the only reason they won that game anyway.

I'm glad I wasn't able to watch the game tonight. I want to believe they'll turn it on in the playoffs, but the closer we get the less confident I am in that. I know if we get Miami I'm going to be prepared for one and done.

I want to avoid Miami also, defensively alone it will be a problem. Josh is playing stupid, turning the ball over carelessly and not taking care of the back boards like we know he can. Silly game management and handling of the ball by Crawford and Bibby down the stretch last night. And the team seems to be in a flux, just counting the days until the playoffs start. Bad move.

We didn't have Joe, give me a break. Your playing a 24 win Piston team who were without Prince/Rip/Maxiell/Wilcox/Stuckey got hurt and your telling me we didn't have Joe?? I LOL

Get it together. :mad:

• Like 1

:cant believe:

Free throws: 14-23. That's 9 points. Lost by 2.

There is the truth !

We did out rebounded the Pistons and ran the break well. I did not see lack of effort as being the reason we lost vs. the Pistons. It was lack of the the most basic part of the game...........free throw shooting.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Well I saw the game on the Piston broadcast and they had an interview with Josh where they asked him about the fight for seeding. To loosely quote his response "It doesn't matter because you are looking at facing either the team that went to the finals last year or the team with the best record in league" In other words the team is already looking past their 1st round matchups which is dangerous....

I was wondering if that was the rationale.

I must say I'm a bit pissed about it as a fan, having driven 3+ hours to get to Charlotte and then driving back the next morning...