• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When's the last time our starting PG had this many assists?

AU hawksfan

These are encouraging signs...he is being aggressive, taking it to the cup, and playing well. He had like 5 or 6 turnovers in the first have, but has only turned it over once in the second half. Good to see.

He hasn't turned the corner, but if he played like this earlier in the season, when it mattered, we would have a legit backup PG.

On second thought, you can also ask this question: Whens the last time our starting PG had this many MINUTES?

Teague is set to play all 48 tonight

Or better yet....when was the last time our PG played a full game against another teams bench warmers.

Thetruth - I don't think you're seeing it. Teague has been reluctant and hesitant this year while on the court. I didn't watch the game tonight because the players weren't playing.

Hopefully teague will pan out but you can't tell me with a straight face that he's been buried on the bench this year for no good reason.

This 1 game is too small a sample size to make any judgement and the fact that its an exhibition game minus the starters makes this thread a little silly imo

• Premium Member

Thetruth - I don't think you're seeing it. Teague has been reluctant and hesitant this year while on the court. I didn't watch the game tonight because the players weren't playing.

Hopefully teague will pan out but you can't tell me with a straight face that he's been buried on the bench this year for no good reason.

This 1 game is too small a sample size to make any judgement and the fact that its an exhibition game minus the starters makes this thread a little silly imo

I think he's been buried on the bench because he plays behind Bibby and Woody doesn't trust him. I think he's been reluctant because of the same reason. One mistake and it's back to the bench. Tonight Woody has let him play through his mistakes. Maybe against less competition, but it's good to see him play well.

I think he's been buried on the bench because he plays behind Bibby and Woody doesn't trust him. I think he's been reluctant because of the same reason. One mistake and it's back to the bench. Tonight Woody has let him play through his mistakes. Maybe against less competition, but it's good to see him play well.

Gotta agree with Diesel here. Teke, oh I see it. I think it is a combination of Teague not showing much, Woody not showing much in confidence, and him being buried behind accomplished vets. One game IS too small a sample size, but one game CAN inspire confidence and display SOME signs of encouragement--I don't care who he is playing.

Is this one of the performance that shows he can "be productive" when given minutes? It's not like the Cavs are missing all their starters...all of them played except Lebron and Mo Will. Besides, the depth of the Cavs are pretty good as well. 24pt and 15assist in the NBA is impressive no matter what.

Maybe Woody should be a bit creative and try to incorporate Teague in the rotation more... with Teague, Crawford, Marvin, Horford and SMith (joe or jossh) while giiving JJ and Bibby (or Horford) a rest.

Maybe Woody should be a bit creative and try to incorporate Teague in the rotation more... with Teague, Crawford, Marvin, Horford and SMith (joe or jossh) while giiving JJ and Bibby (or Horford) a rest.

Woodson and Teague have run out of regular season games to do that.

24pts- 15ast- 5rebs and 5TO

Teague had a beast of a game. Thats a perfect 3 to1 Ast/TO ratio, but I must say this, Smith and Collins were knocking down some good jumpshots for a few of those assists so I have to give credit to all parties. Regardless, Teague reminded me of preseason "Blink" tonight

Teague went for 24 and 15? Holy moly don't chalk me up as a hater.

Diesel I feel you on his confidence with woodrow but in the end he's gotta perform when given the chance - he's been playing basketball his entire life he's just moving up a little bit as a 1st rounder.

An alpha male on the court shoulda shown us something thios year before this game to win me over is all I'll say.

You can say that again. We know how Woody is very hard to trust rookies. If it wasn't for Zaza being injured at the being of the year i'm not sure if we would have known about AL as soon as we did.

How can you clown on Teague for putting up a game like he did tonight. I remember 3 years ago and our starters stunk up the place in the last games against some bench players from the Heat.

Now look at us as fans, you better show some joy that we have a bench like this. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Only on this board can some people gripe about a rookie going off for 24/15/5. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

only on this board would you ave some who wont recognize that there are players on every team in the league for as long as this league has been in existence that have put up crazy numbers in these meaningless games at the end of the year .

GREAT !!! game from Teague but it means nothing . It carries no indication of anything outside of that he played well against the Cavs the last game of the season .

Roy hibbert 29 and 7 tonight .... Is he better than Dwight now ?

Bill Walker 28 and 7

I could go on and on and go back years and years .

Its a great game or Teague but there are no arguments that can be made either way based on his performance tonight for us . But by him it should be a building block heading into the playoffs and then the offseason and he should be ready for a SL and to challenge for minutes or even the starting spot.

I think we've all seen Teague's passing and defense abilities even in small minutes this season. he just proved what I've thought all along tonight with more minutes. The scoring is what surprised me. That is the one question mark for me still but this was a good sign and confidence booster tonight.

I just don't want him to lose confidence scoring because Woody can have that affect on players.