• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's great about today is

sturt

• Premium Member

...it is the first day in 20-something years that I woke up knowing that the Atlanta Hawks, to whom I have been loyal since the days of Sweet Lou, Pistol Pete, and the Bell, are beginning the post-season with a legitimate chance to make the NBA Finals and play for all the marbles. I understand the odds and I'm not exactly betting the mortgage, but unlike anytime since the late 80s with Nique's teams, there is actually a conceivable way for it to happen.

It's a GOOD day.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Ahh yes, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Today is a beautiful day indeed.

You're right, Ryda... in fact, come to think of it... it would be so very cool, would it not, if the NBA post-season moved OUTDOORS for a few games....?

• Premium Member

...it is the first day in 20-something years that I woke up knowing that the Atlanta Hawks, to whom I have been loyal since the days of Sweet Lou, Pistol Pete, and the Bell, are beginning the post-season with a legitimate chance to make the NBA Finals and play for all the marbles. I understand the odds and I'm not exactly betting the mortgage, but unlike anytime since the late 80s with Nique's teams, there is actually a conceivable way for it to happen.

It's a GOOD day.

Actually, I thought Lenny had a year...

It's a GOOD day.

Great post sturt

It's a GOOD day.

+1

• Premium Member

I definitely felt like we had a shot at going to the finals during the lockout year, especially after New York beat Miami. I remember celebrating the New York win confident that we could beat NY and get to the conference finals... Well, we all know how that went

This year, going through Orlando then Cleveland is gonna be tough, I think our best chance is if the Bobcats somehow find a way to beat the Magic. I really believe if we play the Cavs in the conference finals it will be a hell of a series. Refs or no refs.

Gotta beat da best to be da best and I think we can be just dat just put da pressure on our backs and carry like glue on our hands

I think we can be da man ta be da man must beat da man so I prefer da toughest road ta show exactly where we stand!!

Let's Go Hawks!! No talk just action all walk and backin it up wit above average play, ball

not until we fall gotta climb rise to da top run our own race do it wit blind eyes like a horse

out shootem out do em show your greatness and da next u'll know u can't do nothin to em stopin hatin

if u a fan keep ya cool and

feedem when they hot and leave da rest up to da basics

May the Best Men Win!! Holic your last statement bringing out the flow in me. I know it may be difficult for most to read but hopefully you'll get the gist.