• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody Will get FIRED

frankthetank966

If the Hawks ownership are serious about this team remaining an elite team in the East they will fire him. The only reason he has been successful is because of the talent. Imagine what a Phil Jackson or Larry Brown would do with the players the Hawks have on their roster? Its amazing how he still does not know how to utilize certain players.

• Premium Member

This game alone should get Woodson fired.

Here's a free coaching tip you bald idiot:

The Bucks KNOW you are going to switch EVERY DAMN TIME on Jennings. So we get stuck with a big on Jennings EVERY TIME. We should have trusted Teague enough to trust him with defensive assignments on Jennings at key points during the game to STOP HIM.

But no, our bald idiot of a coach never changes, never adjusts, never does anything different.

• Like 2

I can say with 100% certainty that Woody won't get fired. It isn't even possible for him to get fired, unless the Hawks dump him before this series is over.

I still think Woody is safe, just because the ownership problem hasn't been completely settled yet. We're stuck with Woody for another year or so.

Jerry Sloan says just keeping a team together is good for a 4-5 win improvement from one year to the next.

Woody has ridden this talent without any real improvements. Every defenciency from 3-4 years ago are unchanged. I've yet to see one single offensive or defensive adjustment yet. Not one.