• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When the Hawks win the NBA Championship (2010)....

Diesel

When we beat the Lakers in the finals this year, I wonder what Certain people will say.

Squawkers, help me caption these:

david_stern09.jpg

Now for a lockout before they repeat.

kenny-smith.jpg

I would of coached them to a title last year.

barry_091604_420.jpg

Mario West should have been MVP of this finals series, and it speaks to the continued ineptitude of this team.

Steve-Belkin.jpg

Now let's trade Joe Johnson for 2 picks and save some money.

• Premium Member

A few more:

nba_g_knight_580.jpg

Press: So Billy Knight, how do feel knowing that the team you build just won it all?

BK: I have no comment on that.

Press: What do you think of Mike Woodson's coaching skills now? Do you think he should return.

BK: I I'm no longer GM of the Atlanta Hawks, so I don't have a comment on that.

Press: Would you have made the move for Crawford or would you have stuck with young Acie?

BK: I was not the GM at the time, so I can't say. I don't know what moves I would have made.

Press: Your move for Mike Bibby seemed to be a catalyst in the maturation of the Hawks. Looking back, did you foresee this kind of impact or were you just trying up upgrade the point guard position.

BK: Mike Bibby is a good point guard. Other than..than...th..th...*bzzz*whrrrr*drrrrrrnnnn...

Technician (as he wraps up Robo-BK's power cord): Sorry folks, he can't answer any more questions. Gotta shut him down for maintenance.

joejohnsoncrashed.jpg

ZZZzzzz...I shoot that...damn ball dammit.

ZZZzzzz...Go zone...GO ZONE...I don't give a sh!t.

ZZZzzzz...What? Zzzzzz....only 3 defenders? SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T....ya'll can't catch me.

When we beat the Lakers in the finals this year, I wonder what Certain people will say.

Squawkers, help me caption these:

david_stern09.jpg

'Upon further review, we will replay the entire Eastern Conference Finals with the Cleveland Lebrons...err...Cavaliers playing the Atlanta Hawks. Due to a minor scheduling conflict with ABC and ESPN, the first five games will be in Cleveland, with Game 7 also in Cleveland as well. Oh, one more thing; if Lebron...err...the Cavs win any of the first five games, they will be awarded with the Eastern Conference title. If the Hawks win the first five games and the total margin of victory isn't over 200 points, the Cavs will automatically be declared the winner and go to the NBA Finals. The referees for each contest will be same ones from the stopclock game back in December. In my opinion, this is a fair judgement and should give both teams an equal opportunity to win. Best of luck to Lebron...err...both teams...'

kenny-smith.jpg

'If Lebron didn't have that ingrown toenail, they would've been in the Finals. They shouldn't have even played the Eastern Conference Finals until he was healed. This was a clear injustice done to the Cavaliers by having them without their best player at 100 percent; totally unfair.'

barry_091604_420.jpg

'The Lakers' resilence is awe-striking, their will is uncompromising, their depth is so far-reaching....('psst, the Hawks won')....yeah, right. The Lakers epitomize what champions are made of....'

Steve-Belkin.jpg

'Hey, Billy Knight, how does my a$$ tastes?'

• Premium Member

josh-childress.jpg

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he played in Greece for two years, he could smell like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. J-Chill! What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to the Hawks season opener 2011. Look again, the tickets are courtside. Anything is possible when your man smells like J-Chill and not a lady. I’m with the Hawks"

• Premium Member

zydrunas-ilgauskas-lebron-cavaliers.jpg

Bron Thinking: "I wonder if the Hawks would trade for me. I got to be worth a Marvin Williams. Sheez, Marvin Williams have a ring and I don't."

Big Z Thinking: " Damn, I could have been a Hawk. Sheez, Marvin Williams have a ring and I don't."

• Premium Member

340x.jpg

"Zaza's cries of pain at the loss of possession are more frightening to the enemy than the deepest battle drums. It takes three men to restrain him and bring him back to our own. "

• Premium Member

david_stern09.jpg

... so considering the referees didn't got the job done this time, from now on the salary cap for the Atlanta Hawks will be reduced to 20 million (BAE and MLE included). This should be enough to guarantee a better paycheck to the referees, after all we gotta pay them what they need in order to keep the league as fair as possible.

• 11 months later...