• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaq anyone?

MrRyda

Naw, hell naw.

• Like 1

Our only shot is if James leaves Cleveland and we keep JJ. Only then would he consider us. If that happens I would love to give him the full MLE.

He could police Smoove and make him have accountability and maybe even maturity. Not to mention he could bang around with all the big centers that give Horford trouble.

If James leaves I'm betting he winds up back in Miami to pair with Wade and whoever else they get with all their cap room. He would probably play there for the LLE.

Edited by coachx

Our only shot is if James leaves Cleveland and we keep JJ. If that happens I would love to give him the full MLE.

He could police Smoove and make him have accountability and maybe even maturity. Not to mention he could bang around with all the big centers that give Horford trouble.

He can only give us 15-20 mins plus his defense is very weak off the ball. On the ball he is good but not for the price he will demand to play with us.

If we get Thabeet, I wouldn't mind signing Shaq. Shaq could start but Thabeet will get the bulk of the mins.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Our only shot is if James leaves Cleveland and we keep JJ. If that happens I would love to give him the full MLE.

I am with you coach. I would love to get Shaq and have him fill the role Collins and Joe Smith were suppose to. 20 to 25 minutes a game in releif of Horf and Josh ( Horf moves to PF ) would be ideal.

• Premium Member

Shaq is terrible. He was single-handedly holding back the Phoenix team with his selfish lazy play, (this is exactly the same team as last year for Phoenix minus Shaq + Frye) and this year he was a total non factor for the Cavs. He wouldn't make us a better team... If you want role players you better make sure they aren't lazy and selfish, because even though he would give us "decent" numbers he would add nothing to our team in terms of making us all around more competitive night in, night out.

Edited by Atlantaholic