• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pape Sy: Interview with Sager

lethalweapon3

53. Pape Sy | 6-7 | | SG/SF | France | 22

Another Frenchman drafted. Not on too many NBA radars, but Pape Sy had a great workout with the Hawks and he was rewarded for it. He is not an incredible athlete, but an accurate shooter. -Brian Cerone

pape.gif

Here is some of his stats

My link

they have him listed at 6-6 / 198 cm

Edited by pimp

I just don't understand why Pap gets drafted only a few spots from players like Solomon Alibi. Alibi was worth WELL above the drafted slot, why is it ok to draft foreign players whohave played like 6 months and 4 minutes but not a former foreign player whose played college ball like Alibi and showed great improvement and great potential...makes no sense to me...don't see all the hype in the Pap kid, whadwedo, draft Boris Diaw 6 years before he'll be able to do anything boris diaw does? hell, why not just buy Boris Diaw.....

someone make me understand this, is he supposed to have some superstar potential talent? to me, unless you can get someone who can contribute on the bench, you go for potential and it seems to me someone like Alibi had a whole heckuva lot more talent than Pap..yes I know Alibi was drafted first but not by much, just dont understand the logic of these GMs.