• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get Richard Jefferson for the MLE?

GameTime

• Admin

I know people are gonna bring up him last year with the Spurs. But he wasn't a good fit and was a 4th-5th option in San Antonio.

I think he will be an instant upgrade over Marvin and give us a solid starting 5.

We need to spend it on a backup 4 or a solid 5

• Premium Member

I know people are gonna bring up him last year with the Spurs. But he wasn't a good fit and was a 4th-5th option in San Antonio.

I think he will be an instant upgrade over Marvin and give us a solid starting 5.

According to what I read @ HoopsHype, he's only opting out b/c SA has offered him some more money to re-configure what he's owed so they take less of a hit in 10-11.

Edited by sturt

Who though? I'm thinking we will have to trade for a big.

Gooden

Haslem

Big Z

B. Miller

Dampier - after he is traded and his non-guaranteed contract is cut

Mohammed

J. O'Niel

S. O'Niel

K. Thomas

D. Milic

or we could trade for one who is better then those guys,.

Edited by coachx

I don't get the 4th-5th option excuse for Jefferson. They traded for him to be a key contributor (why else do you trade for a guy making 14+mil) and between the amount of games that Parker missed, for him to put up barely a modicum better stats than everyone's favorite worst player in the world.....just not worth our time.

Richard Jefferson is dunzo i didnt see him knockin down that mid range jumper and making posters this season like I'm accustomed of seeing from him every year, ill pass I would much rather have Mike Miller

Salim Was Still Good

• Premium Member

Richard Jefferson has to be the dumbest player in history.

Jefferson made 14.2 Million last year. Then he opted out. This guy is not worth 14 million. He's not worth 10 million. He's just taken a gift from God himself and pissed on it.