• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

most FA's will agree to deals tomorrow

Unforgiven

What is the rule about July the 8th? I thought that nobody could officially sign until then unless it is with their current team. Is this correct or no? If so, then what Sekou said about FA's (including Joe) wating until then to see who OFICIALLY signs where first before they make decisions is very probable

• Like 2

What is the rule about July the 8th? I thought that nobody could officially sign until then unless it is with their current team. Is this correct or no? If so, then what Sekou said about FA's (including Joe) wating until then to see who OFICIALLY signs where first before they make decisions is very probable

theres a difference between agreeing and signing. yes they cant officialy sign till the 8th

• Like 1

I kept hearing tonight that Mark Cuban wants to get another Key Free Agent for Dirk so my guess is that he could be targeting Bosh and/or Johnson (I am assuming that James and Wade are not considering Dallas). Of course, I could be totally wrong and Johnson might not even being considered by Cuban. IF, he is wanting to go after Johnson in a Sign & Trade who would the Hawks want in return?

• Like 1

theres a difference between agreeing and signing. yes they cant officialy sign till the 8th

Thanks. The reason I was asking that was not to be a butt hole, but because with all the media reports coming out with a different story every 5 minutes because "Lebron or Wade met with team A and now player X is the favorite to go here," I just feel like none of it matters until the pen actually hits the paper, because when all the dust clears most of these scenarios will not play out. Joe being the biggest example of the media not being reliable rite now. Basically even if the FA's agree in principle with a team, they could still change their mind at the 12th hour because they see a better fit or more money with somebody else that another FA turned down (Knicks in specific).

With that said, Im just going to wait until I hear its official, even if most do commit tomorrow

• Like 1

I kept hearing tonight that Mark Cuban wants to get another Key Free Agent for Dirk so my guess is that he could be targeting Bosh and/or Johnson (I am assuming that James and Wade are not considering Dallas). Of course, I could be totally wrong and Johnson might not even being considered by Cuban. IF, he is wanting to go after Johnson in a Sign & Trade who would the Hawks want in return?

All Dallas can offer in return is crap like Shawn Marion or Caron Butler.

• Like 1

I don't want Shawn Marion's ugly *ss shot anywhere near this team. Caron Butler is a poor man's Joe Johnson. No thanks Dallas.

• Like 2

I am sure Wade, Bosh, and Bron are considering their options but there is still about 15 or 20 UFAs and RFAs out there that need a contract. Still a lot of work even past the 8th for all these teams.

Tried to reverse a few but like Damon Evans I'm "over the limit" on positives.

~lw3

I did my share as well. Only thing I don't care for is the title. A little misleading in the context but nothing to bash by my standards.