• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBATV: Hawks to get in on Lebron sweepstakes

LefthooK

I am suspecting it is that Art Tellum article that was quoted.

It wasn't the Arn Tellem article. I said in the OP - a poster on RealGM saw this information on NBATV and posted about it on the General NBA board there.

I thought it was interesting when I read it so I'm passing it on here. There's no "source article" that I can link to, other than the post in the OP.

It wasn't the Arn Tellem article. I said in the OP - a poster on RealGM saw this information on NBATV and posted about it on the General NBA board there.

I thought it was interesting when I read it so I'm passing it on here. There's no "source article" that I can link to, other than the post in the OP.

The guy from nbatv was likely quoting that article.

Im not buying this as a legit rumor , unless i here more news on the subject.

• Premium Member

And if he came here he'd be making LESS MONEY THAN JJ????????

The OP was considering a SNT scenario.

If the hawks had to give up Horf and Smoove for Bron and didn't do it they would be certifiably insane! The math is simple: How many sellouts did Horf and Smoove net you? How many would Bron net you? Simple math imho.

No kidding. To many homers here who think Smith and Al are future HOF players. LeBron plus JJ equals sellouts and 2/5ths of an Olympic team. Smith plus Horf equal 86% capacity and 2nd round exits.

Edited by Buzzard

No kidding. To many homers here who think Smith and Al are future HOF players. LeBron plus JJ equals sellouts and 2/5ths of an Olympic team. Smith plus Horf equal 86% capacity and 2nd round exits.

Interesting that you leave Joe Johnson out of the "Smith plus Horf equal 86% capacity and 2nd round exits" . . .

I'll just take it as your acknowledgment that Joe disappears in the playoffs!

Interesting that you leave Joe Johnson out of the "Smith plus Horf equal 86% capacity and 2nd round exits" . . .

I'll just take it as your acknowledgment that Joe disappears in the playoffs!

Mainly was affirming the gate draw that would be JJ and Bron. JJ and Bron: Two America team selections and both four time all-star selections vs Horf and Smoove: no America team selections and one all-star appearance between them both. Do you wish to debate this or sidetrack my intial response to:

If the hawks had to give up Horf and Smoove for Bron and didn't do it they would be certifiably insane! The math is simple: How many sellouts did Horf and Smoove net you? How many would Bron net you? Simple math imho.
Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

Joe's contract hasn't been officially signed yet. Is there a way we can trade players to a team under the cap, say someone like the Clippers who LeBron does not intend to sign with and get further under the cap? That way we can sign LeBron first and then sign Joe after that (since we are able to go over the cap to be able to sign him). I haven't had time to fully think thru this but just trying to come up w/ ideas about how it can be done.

Uuus, that's brilliant.

We trade Bibby, Marvin, and Zaza for future picks. Then Sign Lebron.

We would have everybody Horf, Smoove, Lebron, & Joe.

Get Shaq, Chillz, and Sherron Collins.

With there being a lot of teams who will lose free agents, the quesiton is would Bron Bron play with Joe if it meant no SNT from Cleveland?

Uuus, that's brilliant.

We trade Bibby, Marvin, and Zaza for future picks. Then Sign Lebron.

We would have everybody Horf, Smoove, Lebron, & Joe.

Get Shaq, Chillz, and Sherron Collins.

With there being a lot of teams who will lose free agents, the quesiton is would Bron Bron play with Joe if it meant no SNT from Cleveland?

Even though i don't think any of this would ever happen, i could see Lebron signing another 3 year contract, , so that he could jump ship, if the team can't win a title.

Lebron to atlanta is the second coming of Mike Vick. Atlanta is already a great city. Man, I can only imagine having him here. Title contenders, Bron dancing on the sidelines with the atown dancers. My lebron number 6 jersey. JJ wants to be a number 2 anyways. This city would be Lebron's like it was Vick's.

Lebron James is a low class clown.

This guy is hosting a 1 hour live tv show to announce which team he will sign with..

Cavs , fans are gonna sit and watch that crap until the last five minutes to see if he resigns or not

What a joke.

• Like 1

You cant blame him. The media, NBA, and fans have made him like this.

you can blame him.The nba, media , and fan didn't make him do something dumb like this.

All they want is an answer, not a guy going on tv with a "who shot Jr mystery special.

• Premium Member

This guy is hosting a 1 hour live tv show to announce which team he will sign with..

Cavs , fans are gonna sit and watch that crap until the last five minutes to see if he resigns or not

What a joke.

dude is 100% side show. All he needs is some big shoes and a red nose.

What a joke.

Yeah, LeBron is so low class that the advertisement proceeds from the 1 hour special will go to the Boys & Girls Club.

It's a shame that some people love to hate so much that they can't even see when someone is doing something positive.