• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Something Jordan Crawford has over the other Hawks!

JTB

i kept up with Jordan Crawford this past season especially after he had that dunk on LBJ! LOL anyways I know alot of rookies do things in college that they probably wont do in the NBA but there is one thing I realize that Jordan has over our other hawks players after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejLyk3kJZg&feature=related

One thing Jordan Crawford has besides a good set of offensive skills is a HUGE HEART AND CONFIDENCE OUT OF THIS WORLD. You can see that from these ridiculous long shots he has constanty taken and have made plus he just has no fear taking the shot! I mean no hesistation at all. Hopefully he brings this attitude to the NBA with him. This kid will be great! Im putting him on my possible rookie of the year list!

Edited by JTB

One thing Jordan Crawford has besides a good set of offensive skills is a HUGE HEART AND CONFIDENCE OUT OF THIS WORLD. You can see that from these ridiculous long shots he has constanty taken and have made plus he just has no fear taking the shot! I mean no hesistation at all. Hopefully he brings this attitude to the NBA with him. This kid will be great! Im putting him on my possible rookie of the year list!

He does have confidence....................reminds me of Salim Stoudemire BUT he is taller and is much more mature. He interviews very very well.

Salim's attitude and lack of height really hurt him......Jordan Crawford has the things Salim was missing.

And Salim was bipolar and never adjusted to the NBA.

salim!............i remember those days!, honestly i liked salim too bad he couldnt become anything in this league. Jordan seemd like he should adjust rather well at the next level however.

i kept up with Jordan Crawford this past season especially after he had that dunk on LBJ! LOL anyways I know alot of rookies do things in college that they probably wont do in the NBA but there is one thing I realize that Jordan has over our other hawks players after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejLyk3kJZg&feature=related

ever heard of Acie Law? lol good thing woody's no longer here. Confidence didn't mean a thing with him, it was sure to be beaten out of him

• Moderators

i love this guy too but tell me how is he goin to be the rookie of the year behind joe johnson and jamal crawford????

He will prove his talent early in limited playing time, Jamal will be traded at the deadline, and Jordan's minutes will go way up.

A high percentage from long range and a nice fade away mid range game. i like it.

The Salim comparison is probably a correct one. His potential though, is probably along the same lines as Ben Gordon. Jordan isn't a freakish athlete by any stretch of the imagination, so his jumper is what has to carry him in this league.

And while everyone still wants to blame Woody for every player's shortcomings, the FACTS are that Salim and his jumpshot was never consistent enough for him to even be an Eddie House type in this league. And Acie's jumper was virtually non-existant, and he couldn't make lay-ups going to the hole.

Salim was my favorite when he was on the team. He was the only guy not afraid to shoot the ball. Guess that didn't help him, but in those days the Hawks were so bad, it didn't really matter much. I always hoped he would make it in the NBA.