• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I thought LeBron's little special was..

going to be an hour long, but yet, they keep talking about it before the show. I turn on ESPN and it's all about LeBron. Hate to imagine when his little special comes on. It's funny that Stan Van Gundy called out LeBron for doing this.

Everybody is ragging LBJ when its the news/sports people that are making it what it is. They are vilifying himbecause he is using their hype to talk about his decision. WTF

Lmao.. and this whole 3 hour special wasn't LeBron's idea? Wrong.

Don't you know how he acts? He is a clown and full of himself.

Lmao.. and this whole 3 hour special wasn't LeBron's idea? Wrong.

Don't you know how he acts? He is a clown and full of himself.

He is full of himself and he is paired with the perfect announcer in Gray.

• Premium Member

going to be an hour long, but yet, they keep talking about it before the show. I turn on ESPN and it's all about LeBron. Hate to imagine when his little special comes on. It's funny that Stan Van Gundy called out LeBron for doing this.

+1

i'm sick

I just can't believe a hometown kid would literally stab his entire town and state in the back on live world wide television. I've felt sorry for Cleveland before but wow this is just unreal.

Yep, slipped the knife into their back right on national TV.

This is why I'm not mad at the Hawks one bit for giving JJ the contract that they did. If we'd flinched even a little, JJ was gone . . and all of those fring replacements that people brought up ( Salmons, Haywood, etc ) would've been priced right out of our MLE range.

We would've been weakened . . . while Miami, NY, Chicago, and Milwaukee all got stronger. And we'd still have to deal with Boston and Orlando.

And Charlotte would have us dead in their sights.

This was NOT the summer to be playing around with people, trying to negotiate the best deal. There are/were too many buyers out there, willing to pay whatever it took to get the guy that they wanted.

Well folks . . . it's official

NUCLEAR WAR IN THE SOUTHEAST DIVISIOM

• Moderators

The OP was right, though, that little program was pahetic, not even worthy of the first 't'.

Hiding behind Mizz Gloria, "The Man Upstairs," some Boys and Girls Club he will never visit again (could he have picked one town in America with less needier Boys and Girls to make his announcement??? Was the Beverly Hills Salvation Army not available?), and some correspondence school scholarships thinking that would cut it. I've got no problem with The Decision, but the presentation was str8-up FAIL all the way around.

~lw3

I'm not the type who jumps out of my skin cheering for Stars even on my own team much less another team but the hate and maliciousness directed towards this guy has always been overboard to me. It just reeks over petty/silly hate and envy which can ruin a man inside and out. I think ESPN does go overboard with him but they also are guilty of this in every other facet of sports and teams when it comes to popularity. It's just the way the system works, it's the brand of life. That's just the way i fell, it's pettiness from both sides.

Everybody is ragging LBJ when its the news/sports people that are making it what it is. They are vilifying himbecause he is using their hype to talk about his decision. WTF

I agree that media made this what it is, but LeBron agreed to do the one hour special. All he had to do when ESPN approached him with the idea was say no.

LeBron exhibits strong narcissistic features with all this attention he craves.

I'm not the type who jumps out of my skin cheering for Stars even on my own team much less another team but the hate and maliciousness directed towards this guy has always been overboard to me. It just reeks over petty/silly hate and envy which can ruin a man inside and out. I think ESPN does go overboard with him but they also are guilty of this in every other facet of sports and teams when it comes to popularity. It's just the way the system works, it's the brand of life. That's just the way i fell, it's pettiness from both sides.

I guess you don't ever watch LeBron during NBA games - the way he acts? How he is.. The way he is.. Most people don't realize how he acts. For example: Tiger Woods. All these years, people would have never guessed that Tiger did the whole cheating/sex because thats not the Tiger we see on TV. ESPN will edit out any negative things about someoen with so much power, just like LeBron. Remember when Jordan Crawford dunked on LeBron? What happen to the videos? Got deleted right away. Anyways, I hope you got the point.

And seeing this never really helps either.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCoLWJZnL8

Edited by AHawks89

This post is right on the whole thing was pathetic, the build up to his "decision" was pathetic, Jim Gray or whatevery his name is was tacky as hell with those whack questions "Is this a nail biter"?? why would you ask that? Chris Bosh was even worse when i saw him on espnews 2 days ago sayin everything Dwayne Wade was saying over when it was his turn to talk all of them are whack. Dwayne Wade know his game slowin down thats why he gettin all this help if they dont win a ship ill be happy!

Jeff Teague 2010

"