• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anthony Tolliver

Brokentree

3 teams FA Anthony Tolliver looking at: Warriors, Jazz, Hawks. Remains interested in Warriors even though qualifying offer wasn't picked up.

Twitter Link

Servicable backup big. How much would he expect to get paid with the little experience he has? Is he worth the MLE? Would Golden State sign and trade for the TPE?

Links 1

Me 0

MLE? If you guarantee him a minimum salary contract I'd think he would jump at it. And I think he would be a great fit- I'd love to see the hawks get a bigman who can stretch the floor. I was irritated when the Hawks didn't go after him last season.

MLE? If you guarantee him a minimum salary contract I'd think he would jump at it. And I think he would be a great fit- I'd love to see the hawks get a bigman who can stretch the floor. I was irritated when the Hawks didn't go after him last season.

I whole heartedly agree. I would much rather see us use the MLE on Barnes at this point. and just add Toliver and maybe Joel Anthony for minimum contracts. Is a summer of signing two back up centers and a role player a huge upgrade.. no. Is it a neccessity at this point to keep this ship afloat...YES. I think that would be a solid rotation of players off the bench. No more Shaq talk at this point please. Just get me some solid help. I think those two centers are better than one old Shaq. And with Barnes on the roster to push marvin, thats two SF that can defend.

Tolliver starts double-double streak: Golden State center Anthony Tolliver had 14 points, 13 rebounds, two blocks, two assists and one steal Sunday against Oklahoma City. He has two double-doubles in his past two games against the Thunder and Clippers after getting 10 points and 10 rebounds Saturday at Los Angeles.

(Updated 04/12/2010).

Not bad. Worth a look.

SIGN me up. I think 3 reasonable big men for the vet min would be Toliver, Ian Mahinmi, or Joel Anthony. I would even sign all three and put ZaZa out there for lets say for a pg in sessions? Those three big man, a solid point guard in sessions, a solid SF in Barnes is a way better outlook than Shaq + scraps.

It's always is very interesting this time of year because you figure you can pick up good solid role players to come here, but its always entertaining to see what city/teams they often end up at. I know I would like to join the hawks.

SIGN me up. I think 3 reasonable big men for the vet min would be Toliver, Ian Mahinmi, or Joel Anthony. I would even sign all three and put ZaZa out there for lets say for a pg in sessions? Those three big man, a solid point guard in sessions, a solid SF in Barnes is a way better outlook than Shaq + scraps.

Completely agree. Barnes could start for us or at least give Marvin a "fight" in practice. Also, since it looks Drew wants us to run alot (Playing to the teams strength) can Shaq catch up? Cavs looked better running and without Shaq IMO. Lakers and Heat fans keep saying Shaq is manipulative and not a good locker room presence. Not sure if it is true or not just saying.

If the Mavericks are unable to reach a deal with Al Harrington, they could turn to free agent Anthony Tolliver.

The Bulls, Lakers, Warriors, Jazz and Hawks are also interested in Tolliver.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68131/20100713/dallas_views_tolliver_as_harrington_back_up_plan/#ixzz0tcxst5MK

I always notice how the HAWKS are place in order compared to other teams.

Even before Al Harrington came off the market, they saw Anthony Tolliver as a viable alternative.

The Bulls, Lakers, Warriors, Jazz and Hawks are also interested in Tolliver.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68131/20100713/dallas_will_pursue_tolliver/#ixzz0tfGQe7X5

I hate this time of year for this very reason. These are very reasonable options for us, but no, ASG would rather have a NAME in Shaq. Toliver and Randolph would be solid upgrade over our usual "Vets".