• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Paul could be traded soon...

T21

My link

Just read it!

Hopefully we can do something and use this opportunity to right the wrong!

P.S. If it goes down, Hornets would definitely want to get rid of one of their bad contracts...

PG: paul / teague / bibby

SG: jojo / crawford / crawford

SF: (LLE/MLE) / evans

PF: horford

C: okafor / shaq / zaza

championship? CP-JoJo-Horford is a nice core.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Are you PAYING attention Rick Sund...?

Are you or any of your people lurking around the board?

Like AHF said, do something. Championship Culture: Lesson 101 - Look into sh!t like this.

This is good news. I say hold off on the shaq sign and trade!.....................again i know its been posted several times but Josh Smith and Jamal Crawford is the best option the hornets can get for CP3 and Okafor. Hands Down!!!!!!

• Like 1

I mean, there's definitely somethin' goin' on with Hornets as they parted ways with their GM... so maybe, just maybe there's a window of opportunity, a moment of weakness that we could exploit!

I just hope we actively pursue this one! :phone:

• Premium Member

This will never happen, we already have intention to nickel and dime like we always do and wait for Boston/LA/NY/Dallas to show us how it's done.

Corrections in bold for clarity...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This is good news. I say hold off on the shaq sign and trade!.....................again i know its been posted several times but Josh Smith and Jamal Crawford is the best option the hornets can get for CP3 and Okafor. Hands Down!!!!!!

Some of yall would sell your own mother to get Chris Paul in a Hawk uniform! :thumbsupsmileyanim: But seriously, Isn't Paul hurt now?

We've talked about bringing Paul here alot, but would we want to do so if they wanted Horford instead of Smoove?

Jamal Crawford, Mike Bibby, Al Horford, and Mo Evans for Chris Paul and Emeka Okafor works, but are we any better?

Let's say we get Shaq for the MLE (no trade of Marvin)

Paul/Teague

Johnson/Crawford

Williams/???? (Stackhouse for LLE?)

Smith/Okafor (also plays Center some)

O'Neal/Pachulia

vs.

Bibby/Teague

Johnson/Crawford/Crawford

Williams/Evans

Smith/Horford

Horford/O'Neal/Pachulia

• Like 1

Horford and Emeka are too similar. I would rather keep Smoove with CP3.

I agree.... but there has to be a way we can keep Horf and Smith and still make this trade.... all these exceptions and selling the 31st pick should compensate for a player or two. We also have draft picks that we need to get rid of.... (dont know how to use those things)

CP3/Ok

for

Bibby/ Marvin/ and 2 First (Zaza too if needed)

that should do it...

is there any way to keep both? and get cp3 and okafor!

We have to offer something, and it probably be JJ if it wasn't Horf or Smoove. I doubt NO would take a Marvin/Craw package for CP3/Okafor.