• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Apparently We Updated Our Jerseys

MaceCase

Who cares if he's not the "sharpest tool in the shed". Maybe we should only draft Ivy Leaguers or guys from Duke. Oh I forgot. We've drafted two Dukies in our history. They sure did turn out to be tremendous players for us.

Haa lol U rite SHELDON WILLIAMS SUCKS

• Premium Member

I know everyone behaves differently during "down time", but how about NOT videotaping said downtime and putting it on Twit Vid? Jordan needs to talk to JJ about this as JJ also had to learn the hard way. I'm pretty sure none of us talk like we're in an after school special at home, but when you KNOW you're going to make it public and available to a 'broad' audience, it wouldn't hurt to class it up a bit. :nono:

JC2 is still my guy though.

• Premium Member

I really don't care whether a player is smart or not as long as he can ball. I just think it's not a good look to be on camera dropping N and F bombs.

Exactly. While this kind of talk is common on the court(s) where I play(ed), it's not a good look on camera. That's why I've come to respect JC1 so much. He balls like he's playing at the Rucker and then sounds and behaves like a professional during interviews and off the court.

• Like 4

Here is video of Crawford at the photo shoot. This kid is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

http://www.twitvid.com/KO6O7

Yeah if this is how he talks I could care less, he just shouldn't be filming it to where it is easily available to a wide audience.

On a side note, I think I saw better dunks on that video than I did at the Slam Dunk Contest this year. Sad but true.

• Moderators

So, you want him to talk like a prestigious white kid from Yale?

Southern Dude at Party: "So, what school do you go to?"

Eli Gal: "Yale."

Southern Dude: "I SAID, WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Agreed, though. I like my rookies to talk like Marvin and play like Not Marvin. So long as he does the latter I could care less about the former.

~lw3