• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Remember my neice, guys.

KB21

If I remember right, she's a preemie. Having gone through that I understand. It takes a lot of prayer and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that your sister and niece are in our prayers. Miracles can happen with these little guys. My son is one of them. We Will all pray alot because so much of this is out of our hands. Please keep us informed.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone. I realize this is out of our hands, but it doesn't make it any easier. It's even more difficult with me being a medical professional and not being able to do anything about this. She has gone into chronic renal failure, and this has caused her to swell up so much. Before her surgery a week ago last Friday, she weighed 2 lbs and 8 ounces. She has gained so much fluid that she weighs 5 lbs and 4 ounces today, and she isn't urinating this fluid off.

She's not going to make it, and it is killing my sister. The fact that this is killing my sister is what is devastating me, because I can't stand to see her like this.

We're praying. And we will keep on praying. Be strong for your sister but it's ok to show emotion. In fact. you should. It will help her to understand that you are hurting too and you need to be there for each other. Hug her, hold her and listen. She needs that probably more than anything. It's all in God's hands and don't feel guilty for what you can't control. Stay strong. You have a lot of friends praying for you and your family. Let us know what we can do to help.