• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight's Game vs the Grizz

DJlaysitup

Ready or not - here we go! line%20dance.gif

From the little I've been able to discern about Memphis they are pretty balanced scoring-wise. Of course RudyG and Conley are guys to watch out for. It will also be interesting to see how our backups deal with Thabeet.

It also looks like Acie's shooting has improved...I'll keep an eye on him.

We should definitely win this game and even have some garbage time for our bench sitters. We are a WAY better team than Memphis.

From the little I've been able to discern about Memphis they are pretty balanced scoring-wise. Of course RudyG and Conley are guys to watch out for. It will also be interesting to see how our backups deal with Thabeet.

We should definitely win this game and even have some garbage time for our bench sitters. We are a WAY better team than Memphis.

How could you forget OJ Mayo?

Let me come and defend the Grizz as I do alot on this board...please dont get comfortable going into this game tonight, Memphis is a good team, a really good team. Their weakness last year was their bench and they have made vast improvements in that area, Sam Young looks alot better and dare I say so does Acie Law....signing Tony Allen and drafting Henry gives them some options....the thing thats going to hurt them tonight is Gasol being out, he's a REAL center and is a damn good player so him being out gives us a bigger edge but again dont count them out

• Premium Member

Honestly, anybody that is thinking this game should be an easy W is probably fooling themselves. This game reminds me of our home opener against the Mavericks a few years ago. We were a talented up and coming team that was finally ready to take the "next step" and wanted to prove it with a big win against a playoff team. Memphis hung around the playoff mix last year for the 8th seed for a decent chunk of the season. They are out to make some noise tonight and I hope our guys are ready.

• Like 1

Seems to me i remember Zach going off on us pretty big in the past. Ah yes, thank you Yahoo. Career vs. Atlanta 22 points/ 10 rebounds in 36 minutes per game on average.

Nac, Zach goes off often he is an All-Star. Offensively Zach can dominate. Fortunately defense is not his forte. We will find out just how mature the Hawks are. Memphis is talented and well coached. We have more talent and more experienced. This Hawks team will need to go into a good opponents arena and win. I really want to see us win going away. But if we have not grown, we will struggle and lose. Simple as that.

Motion offense is looking good. Joe got most of his points on easy looks. Only a few ISO plays so far. Similar to last game versus Heat.

One thing that's a bit disappointing is that Josh Smith take half of his shot so far in the form of a long jump shot.

Marc Gasol is not playing and Hawks taking advantage of rebounding the ball. Zaza doing good for Horford in foul trouble.

Horford is not exactly in foul trouble with 2 fouls at the half, but he got those in less than 4 minutes playing time. He hasn't played since the Zach Randolph tumble as far as I could tell. With as well as Zaza is playing you'd think it would be a good time to get Horford some minutes at PF. Hope he is not hurt.