• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin's Had his Chance

frankthetank966

Marvin Williams has been a sub-par starter the past two years. He posted strong numbers in 2008 but has not performed well since he signed his extension. It's time to changeup the starting lineup. Whether that means we move Smoove to the #3, Horf to the #4 and Zaza/Etan into the staring lineup we cannot keep this ***** lineup. Marvin is a #6 player and always will be. That's what he excelled at in college and should have been slotted into as in the nba.

ur right im tired of seeing old man marvin out their starting.. got the walk of bobby cox.. at 6'8 he rather take jumpshots than drive to the whole..why why why... . Marvin is nothing more than a 6th 8th man off the bench and his D is average .trade him for prince right now..Jeff is garbage too im sick of him also. we need to try JC2 at the point good energy from him tonight.. and dont get me started on MR.120 smh where was he late in the game

• Like 1

ur right im tired of seeing old man marvin out their starting.. got the walk of bobby cox.. at 6'8 he rather take jumpshots than drive to the whole..why why why... . Marvin is nothing more than a 6th 8th man off the bench and his D is average .trade him for prince right now..Jeff is garbage too im sick of him also. we need to try JC2 at the point good energy from him tonight.. and dont get me started on MR.120 smh where was he late in the game

:lol6: :lol6: :lol6: :lol6: :lol6:

• Like 1

I come to the conclusion that Marvin just isn't going to play up to his potential here, maybe else where but not here. Jamal is also a major issue as is Bibby and some of our bench. Our team isn't built to play in a real offense.

• Like 1

I don't understand the marv hate this year

He was playing fine until he got injured and he is STILL injured...him and mo were both game time decisions to play last night

Without them, we were allowing 110+ points per game...smoove does NOT need to play the 3...smoove/al at 4/5 is working well and they are great this year...get over the 3/4 thing

Once marv is uninjured for a month then bash if not contributing

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Marvin needs a fresh start somewhere else. It's becoming more obvious that he just doesn't fit in with this group. I don't think any of us thought he would live up to being the 2nd pick of the draft but I also didn't think he would be this bad. He takes some really weird looking jump shots from different spots on the floor. He doesn't even know where his sweet spot is. I really wanted to get somebody like Anthony Morrow so we could have a 3 in the motion that can actually hit open shots.

He looked like a stiff for most the game and it seemed like an enternity but he barely played 25 minutes altogether. I thought he was finally warming up the knee in the 4th with great D on Dirk, had a drive and dish to Smoove, hit two baskets of his own in a row and even finally started registering on the boards before being promptly sat for the rest of the quarter. There were some questionable subs or better yet nonsubs all throughout that game.

• Like 1