• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks vs grizz

gsuteke

Hawks team won't take the next step until they replace Zaza this year. He's horrible.

lol !And Rick Sund gave this guy a 20 mill$ contract. lol! He's the only player that played tonight but DIDNT contribute.

Mike Conley is much improved in his 3rd year. Shouldnt we afford Teague at least that much time, or more? Considering Conley was a lottery pick, and Teague was rated as the 7th best pg.

Excellent game...Bibby was clutch in the 4th.

We just could not close out the game though. We had them put away a number of times in the 4th and we let them back in.

We need to improve on this when we play better teams.

It's hard to close teams out in a close game when you have the defensive prowess of Bibby and Crawford on the floor together for much of the 4th.

Holy crap... I think the grizzlies just ran out at Josh Smith as he lined up to take a 17 foot jumper.

Ha! I noticed that too. Josh then did the right thing by passing to Horford who was open in the post. He missed the basket but got fouled.

It was like a dream come true.

• Premium Member

How bizarre has this season been so far?

Josh Smith is our best three point shooter, Joe Johnson and Crawford have played like dog crap and Mike Bibby actually looks "good", I mean even his defense is somehow becoming a little less horrible (the guy actually beat Connely to the spot and drew an offensive foul... I mean, sure it was one play, and for most of the game Connely treated him like an old rag, but damn... can't remember the last time Bibby actually moved his feet and drew an offensive foul in a game.)

I think overall we have to feel pretty good about being 12-7. If Bibby Josh and Horf maintain this level of play and Crawford and a healthy Joe (once he comes back) pick it up and start looking more like their 2009-2010 versions, we will be a better team than last year.