• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Nets

exodus

Josh, Al, and Jamal played great. Bibby deserves a thread for his play the last eight games.

• Premium Member

I think that the one thing that should not go unnoticed is how Bibby has taken to the new offense. I know it's second nature to Bibs, but this year he has come in sharp, in shape, and injury free and we can see the difference. I called him driftwood this summer, I take it back. Only Marvin is driftwood because Bibby and Zaza have made themselves important.

I also like Collins. I think Collins help Horf be Horf. That PF position is played better. I don't know what will happen when Joe comes back. Maybe Joe and Jamal can come off the bench?!??!!!!

• Premium Member

I think that the one thing that should not go unnoticed is how Bibby has taken to the new offense. I know it's second nature to Bibs, but this year he has come in sharp, in shape, and injury free and we can see the difference. I called him driftwood this summer, I take it back. Only Marvin is driftwood because Bibby and Zaza have made themselves important.

I also like Collins. I think Collins help Horf be Horf. That PF position is played better. I don't know what will happen when Joe comes back. Maybe Joe and Jamal can come off the bench?!??!!!!

Collins should take Zaza's spot as primary backup Center. I can't believe I'm saying it. I mean, all Jason Collins does is stand around and be humongous... And well, it's kind of being a lot more useful to us than whatever the hell you call what Zaza has been giving us since the second week of the season