• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Clippers

benhillboy

Is the interest in this team fading? I never used to be the first to post an upcoming game post. Anyway, our front line gets a taste of Blake Griffin, a player unlike any I've seen just off the top of my head. Always good to see the Hawks win while seeing a young phenom who I wish we had. Al and Josh will have their hands full with that small beast of a kid, but ultimately it'll be a learning session for him down low.

Awful defensive team. Let's go, Hawks. Jamal can continue where he left off in the Thunder loss. I'd sure appreciate it.

Is the interest in this team fading? I never used to be the first to post an upcoming game post. Anyway, our front line gets a taste of Blake Griffin, a player unlike any I've seen just off the top of my head. Always good to see the Hawks win while seeing a young phenom who I wish we had. Al and Josh will have their hands full with that small beast of a kid, but ultimately it'll be a learning session for him down low.

Awful defensive team. Let's go, Hawks. Jamal can continue where he left off in the Thunder loss. I'd sure appreciate it.

I beginning to think the Hawks like to play from behind.

Well we won. The Clips are retarded, Craw and Joe played great in the 2nd half.

• Admin

no sense of urgency from our "core" . Sund needs to let it be known that growth is expected and if the organization doesnt see it then they will move "anyone" . We got a bunch of fat cats living off the "core" label .

Nice to get a road win

Jordon is a monster intimidator. We were playing afraid of him during the first half and everyone with the exception of Zaza was afraid to take it in. Jordon is the kind of center we need on our team.

Griffen is just awesome. Its to bad that the Clipps are such a mess. No chemistry at all. They do have some talent.

Probably some of the worst defense I have ever seen played by us in the first half.

We take too many jump shots. We need some inside guys. Josh does not help with his jump shot love this season. He was 0 - 8 in the first half. He should take the hint and try to take it inside. He played much better in the second.

I am a huge JJ fan but I don't like the return of the iso-Joe game. We need to get the ball moving around again like we did early in the season.

Zaza had some success and should have gotten more pt tonight

Good but sloppy win. Now on to Sacramento

• Premium Member

We need an inside scorer on this team so bad. We live and die by the jump shot, there's no "motion' since Joe is back and its just Iso Joe or Iso Craw all over again. I am very glad of the win but this game showed again some of our fundamental liabilities on both ends of the court.

• Like 2

Jamal is rounding into last season's form, and I could care less how Joe shoots when he's going to the line 17 times instead of 2. The Clippers' best players simply don't know how to win yet, fortunately for us this afternoon. Ugly win, but it still counts the same.

Edited by benhillboy

Jamal is rounding into last season's form, and I could care less how Joe shoots when he's going to the line 17 times instead of 2. The Clippers' best players simply don't know how to win yet, fortunately for us this afternoon. Ugly win, but it still counts the same.

Yeah, 17 FTAs is a very good afternoon's work. Props to JJ for exploiting that weakness in the Clips.

I find it puzzling how Joe has managed to take two of the best undersized scoring guards in the league (Monta and EGor) out by posting them consistently on offense and smothering them on defense yet anytime he's matched up on a PG he gets toasted. Is it a mentality thing? Well Tyreke is not as small as the other two but Joe should still has an advantage.

I find it puzzling how Joe has managed to take two of the best undersized scoring guards in the league (Monta and EGor) out by posting them consistently on offense and smothering them on defense yet anytime he's matched up on a PG he gets toasted. Is it a mentality thing? Well Tyreke is not as small as the other two but Joe should still has an advantage.

It is wierd. Joe can guard most 1's through 3's in the league, but he seems to struggle with small scoring guards who rely mainly on speed, and excels against those who's foundation lies in their strength. It's tricky because the bad teams have small combo guards matched up with Joe at the two, while good teams will always be constructed better and have their smaller scoring guards abuse Bibby to the point where Joe has to take over at crucial junctures. Bibby was mixing it up physically in terms of using his body to guard and set some great screens earlier in the year, but I guess it was only temporary and now he's back to being a matador.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1